Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call ticket office for Green Parking!

Forehead

I don't know the guy I talked to said they would be charged on my next years invoice too. If they try to limit it, they'll get an argument from me.

I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if that means that they're only available for the 2008 season?

Well, the agent assured me that wasn't the case, and I'm hoping he's right. Although, from what I read about the all-over-the-board answers from the ticket office... :(

I hope so too!!!

It makes sense, I figure that once you give up your passes, that they're gone for good.

We'll have until next year to figure it out.

Well, the agent assured me that wasn't the case, and I'm hoping he's right. Although, from what I read about the all-over-the-board answers from the ticket office... :(

She said I'd remain eligible to buy green next year.

I'm not going to bet the ranch that a green pass will be on my invoice come February, but it's awfully nice for this year.

This would be amazing if our ticket office sells a green pass to someone with no tickets! :doh:

Would you put it past them?:laugh:

Now I'm worried that someone in charge will discover the mistake and revoke todays sales like that time the email offer for "half season club seats" accidently went out to 200,000 names.:(

The next day they said "oh sorry, it was just a marketing proposal, never intended for public offering"

The chick in the TO didn't even ask for the name on my credit card.

Now I'm worried that someone in charge will discover the mistake and revoke todays sales like that the email for half season club seats accidently went out to 200,000 names.:(

We'd have to call the Post and let them know how they snatched the passes back from some of their most longtime hardcore fan base. The Post would eat it up. :laugh:

Now I'm worried that someone in charge will discover the mistake and revoke todays sales like that the email for half season club seats accidently went out to 200,000 names.:(

When I picked my up today, they had a STACK of green passes there. (looked like 2 inchs thick of the sheets of them)

This would be amazing if our ticket office sells a green pass to someone with no tickets! :doh:

LOL!! Would it really amaze you??

Now I'm worried that someone in charge will discover the mistake and revoke todays sales like that time the email for half season club seats accidently went out to 200,000 names.:(

The next day they said "oh sorry, it was just a marketing proposal, never intended for public offering"

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably saved for tailgate club packages that never sold.

And those TGC game tickets that didn't sell in ST packages will go to Stubhub for a few weeks and months until the week of the games when they become available for purchase in the "returned from visiting teams and media email". If the tix still haven't found a home by Sunday morning, they trickle down to the TO window for walkups to purchase.

Yet there's a waitlist of 200,000 people who want GA season tickets.:laugh:

I get so much of amusemant out of our TO.

Well I just got off the phone with them and it almost worked........... Until they realized there was no account number for the name and address I gave them :doh:

What the hell, it was worth a shot. I think what threw her for a loop was I said I got this email offering tickets :silly: . She double checked everything and then asked me if I received my tickets for this year yet, I said no. Then she ask if I had even bought tickets, I said no. Then she informed me I must have tickets before I can buy the parking. :laugh:

Really it was a funny and great phone conversation.

On an up note, she said I'll probably be eligible for season tickets next year.

some guy posted at 506 that he had just gotten off the phone with them. I am on hold and getting a message requesting that I remain onthe line.

So after 18 plus minutes on hold they cleared the lines. Now the message says they are closed.

Archived