Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call ticket office for Green Parking!

Forehead

I was just getting ready to write this email. I got hold of this info 2 days ago. I and 2 of my other boys with season tickets got green season passes. One of the guys wasn't even on the list for parking. I had already bought blue passes and was able to sell the whole season($350) thank goodness...the thing I find interesting is I was told I had to buy blue to even get on the waiting list for green-----well thats just a bunch of bs...I never received an email or anything about this offer---one of my other boys found out and told me to call right away.

Now I have the golden green pass----WOO HOO! :applause:

I'm screwed.

He said that I could switch my blues for greens, but the only way to do that is to ride up to FedEx and trade them.

They won't ship them, because they want to get the blue passes back. They only ship them to people who don't currently have passes.

The reason that I'm screwed is that I gave my Bills game,(including my blue parking pass), away!!!!!!

Now they won't let me trade my passes because I have to trade the entire season and they won't let me pay the difference for the pass that I've gave away. :doh:

DAMMIT!!!!!

This is a bunch of bs....I bought blue also....When I called I told them I had already bought blue but had sold the whole blue season passes and they didn't question me buying green. I then said I want to keep green next year and they said when the invoice comes, just pay for the green passes and not the blue.

This is a bunch of bs....I bought blue also....When I called I told them I had already bought blue but had sold the whole blue season passes and they didn't question me buying green. I then said I want to keep green next year and they said when the invoice comes, just pay for the green passes and not the blue.

You'll have two sets of parking passes on your invoice?

Agreed. It's no big deal as I have blue and green now and I don't see any problem selling the blues.

The people who get shafted are the ones who have been on a waiting list for passes.

Yes.

I didn't think that was allowed.

When I gave the guy my account #, I thought that he was going to nix the greens, because I already have blue.

I feel bad for ticket-holders who have been on the waiting list, or told that they have to have 3 tickets for parking.

There is no rhyme or reason to the TO :rolleyes:

Yes.

I didn't think that was allowed.

When I gave the guy my account #, I thought that he was going to nix the greens, because I already have blue.

I feel bad for ticket-holders who have been on the waiting list, or told that they have to have 3 tickets for parking.

There is no rhyme or reason to the TO :rolleyes:

At this point, all you can do is :laugh:. I'm ranking the T.O. one notch above the D.C. government for competency, and that may not last.

Correct and that was understood. I was just told next year to not pay for the blue passes and make it known I wanted to keep the green passes.

WOO HOO again!!! can't believe I got green in my 2nd year------:cheers:

Just got back from the TO, green passes in hand. You can just walk up and trade your existing passes for green. There was no traffic and a stack of green sheets a few inches thick.

I got three responses from three reps yesterday. When I asked why first-year STHs were getting greens when I had been on the green waiting list for four years (which was recorded on my account), the first apologized but said there was nothing she could do. I guess she was sitting on the stack of green passes at the time and didn't see them.

The second said I could get greens, but would have to come to the TO to get them. He implied that he had reserved them for me. When I called back to confirm I had them reserved, the third rep said there was no record of them on my account and that the were being given on a first-come, first-served basis only at the TO. So I made sure I was there when they opened at 9.

It's amazing how relatively few, even among ESers, have acted on this.

It's still true! I never recieved an email but I was able to call in and get green parking passes just a minute ago. No hold time. Getting green parking passes in my second year at cost is awesome!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks Phoward12!

The second said I could get greens, but would have to come to the TO to get them. He implied that he had reserved them for me. When I called back to confirm I had them reserved, the third rep said there was no record of them on my account and that the were being given on a first-come, first-served basis only at the TO. So I made sure I was there when they opened at 9.

That's odd, my rep said they were going to overnight them to me, and they should be arriving today. I wasn't told that I would need to go to the stadium at all.

Great success.... As soon as I posted they picked up the phone. Forgot my unlce put me on the account so everything was good to go. Green passes being mailed today.

Thank you to those who passed this priceless nugget on to others. You just brightened up my season.

That's odd, my rep said they were going to overnight them to me, and they should be arriving today. I wasn't told that I would need to go to the stadium at all.

They are only overnighting the parking passes for those accounts that currently do not already have parking. If you already have a parking pass, you either have to go to the TO and trade them in, or buy a 2nd set. But either way, you have to go to the TO. That's just what I have heard.

They are only overnighting the parking passes for those accounts that currently do not already have parking. If you already have a parking pass, you either have to go to the TO and trade them in, or buy a 2nd set. But either way, you have to go to the TO. That's just what I have heard.

Does anyone know if you can trade in cash lot passes towards green lot passes?

I'm on hold now, chances are I can get an answer here before the TO picks up!

I believe you can trade them in, but you have to do it at the TO in person.

Let's hope so, I should be off work tomorrow and able to go do the exchange.

On hold for 20 minutes now, at least they play Skins highlights!

edit: you gotta be kidding, they finally took me off hold after 25 minutes and then hung up on me.

Not true in my case....I had blue, bought green and they are sending me the green...fedex package coming today.

They are no longer doing exchanges. I have had season tix for 7 years now, been in the tailgate for 4 years and had blue lot for four years. I have also been on the parking upgrade list for 4 years and I called in a few minutes ago. I was told that they are no longer doing exchanges and that I am out of luck. Not to offend anyone who are new ticket holders or anything but how in the hell is it right to not give them to folks on the waiting list and give them to people who are newer ticket holders. Its bull@%$#.

Not to offend anyone who are new ticket holders or anything but how in the hell is it right to not give them to folks on the waiting list and give them to people who are newer ticket holders. Its bull@%$#.

There is no defense for it. I like you was on the waiting list, only way I got to take advantage of it were through the kindness of those posting about it here on ES.

They are no longer doing exchanges. I have had season tix for 7 years now, been in the tailgate for 4 years and had blue lot for four years. I have also been on the parking upgrade list for 4 years and I called in a few minutes ago. I was told that they are no longer doing exchanges and that I am out of luck. Not to offend anyone who are new ticket holders or anything but how in the hell is it right to not give them to folks on the waiting list and give them to people who are newer ticket holders. Its bull@%$#.

Try again. I just called and he gave me green passes marked as "unpaid", and said I have till the end of the day tomorrow to bring my cash lot pass in to exchange. Try again and talk to someone different.

I am in the same position (season tix holder in blue lot on green lot waiting list) and was just told the same thing. While I could buy a green pass but in addition to my current blue pass, there were NO EXCHANGES under any circumstances, even if I was willing to drive down there immediately!! I feel like, being a knowledgable fan, I've been able to get more out of the TO than most (good upgrades, etc.) but this is SO FRUSTRATING.

Whatever, you live by the incompetent ticket office, you die by the incompetent ticket office. I'm just totally frustrated that this means that I'll have to continue to wait who knows how long until I can get green parking!

Whatever, you live by the incompetent ticket office, you die by the incompetent ticket office. I'm just totally frustrated that this means that I'll have to continue to wait who knows how long until I can get green parking!

I am in your position. I got the greens anyway. I have reds, that I will sell for what I can get, but could not pass up the chance to get greens on my account in perpetuity.

Archived