Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best HOF game picture EVER! Now caption it

F-16 CHIEF

I took this pic of Dan and Vinny on the sideline in the 4th quarter of the HOF game. Look at the expression on Vinny's face. Is he shocked that Colt can throw that good or more shocked that Quinn Gray could carve us up like that? Please add you caption! :)

PICT0983.JPG

ium pretty sure his eyes are fixed on the cheerleaders

I took this pic of Dan and Vinny on the sideline in the 4th quarter of the HOF game. Look at the expression on Vinny's face. Is he shocked that Colt can throw that good or more shocked that Quinn Gray could carve us up like that? Please add you caption! :)

PICT0983.JPG

......Did I forget to add the fabric softener to Mr Snyder's laundry?

would it kill Dan to wear a polo shirt or maybe anything other than a suit once in a while?

not a caption, just a question.

i said while at the game that we should challenge Danny to some kind of wager where he would have to get dressed up like one of the Hogetts or any any crazy burgundy & gold fan outfit.

How cool would it be to watch an actual Redskins game with someone like Joey T beside you pointing out nuances of the game only a vet would notice?

I know many people have their favorite Redskins, but Joe is my absolute favorite that I got to watch. When he was in his best years, 82-84, he was a freakin beast. He just had that single bar on his helmet and he always looked pissed while playing.

Archived