Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Topeka Capital-Journal: Westboro Baptist Church (godhatesfags) Catches Fire

ACW

Hoping it's NOT somebody committing arson on them.

(Although my opinion of them is low enough that I wouldn't be surprised is they're committing arson on themselves.)

It would be better if it were an electrical fire (aka "god's work") but I'll take arson at this point.

It would be better if it were an electrical fire (aka "god's work") but I'll take arson at this point.

Actually, from the article, a verdict of "spontaneous combustion of the trash can that had their protest signage in them" would get a smile out of me.

I spoke with Shirley Phelps Roper (the most evil daughter of Fred Phelps) about 2 months ago, when she was here protesting against gay marriage.

She was very intense. :) The hatred burning in her eyes as she screamed "you are going to get assf**ked by God for eternity" was a real sight to see.

When I told her that I wasn't gay, she informed me that I was going to burn in hell anyway, because I chose to live in Sodom. :whoknows:

Quite a charmer. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they lit the fire themselves for insurance or publicity purposes.

even money that this is a publicity stunt... i.e. fire set by them.

I would like to disagree with that and say that you're being way too cynical Zoony.

Take special note of the underlined portion of my sentence...("I would like to") I would like to do a lot of things but I can't. So yeah I gotta agree with you on this.

I spoke with Shirley Phelps Roper (the most evil daughter of Fred Phelps) about 2 months ago, when she was here protesting against gay marriage.

She was very intense. :) The hatred burning in her eyes as she screamed "you are going to get assf**ked by God for eternity" was a real sight to see.

When I told her that I wasn't gay, she informed me that I was going to burn in hell anyway, because I chose to live in Sodom. :whoknows:

Quite a charmer. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they lit the fire themselves for insurance or publicity purposes.

wow. thats a great christian life she is showing to the world there...

though im not really surprise that she actually said that to you.

Since I am from Kansas, all I can say is~ Zoony, you are probably correct, unfortunately.

In Kansas the Govenor of the State had to pass a bill to keep these people away from our Veterans funerals - they get ugly, tell the family their loved ones went to Hell and they are going there too. So sad...........

We have an organization called the "Patriot Guards"~ group of past American Vets and other interested people who form a line with their motorcycles so this "organization protesters" can't get close enough to the funeral. If they get to noisy, the PG accelerate their motorcycle motors so that the family can have peace~well, what peace they can find in their grief.

So, to tie this into the article, "this group feels picked on"~ so their family grabs their cameras and start filming? Odd, I would ensure everyone was alright and then be concerned with pets, other people's homes being affected........., but not these people. They will try (in my opinion) to say that the Topeka Fire Department didn't get the job done fast enough and take them to court.

I can tell you, Topeka Fire and EMS are exceptional people~ they do a professional job at whatever task they are called to do. Even though I love in Wichita, these people are bothers and sister of mine in Emergency Services.

Phelps and his follower are full of hate~ God says to "love your enemies"~ what a challenge for most of us, truly is an obstacle to overcome.

Since I am from Kansas' date=' all I can say is~ Zoony, you are probably correct, unfortunately.

In Kansas the Govenor of the State had to pass a bill to keep these people away from our Veterans funerals - they get ugly, tell the family their loved ones went to Hell and they are going there too. So sad...........

We have an organization called the "Patriot Guards"~ group of past American Vets and other interested people who form a line with their motorcycles so this "organization protesters" can't get close enough to the funeral. If they get to noisy, the PG accelerate their motorcycle motors so that the family can have peace~well, what peace they can find in their grief.

So, to tie this into the article, "this group feels [i']picked on[/i]"~ so their family grabs their cameras and start filming? Odd, I would ensure everyone was alright and then be concerned with pets, other people's homes being affected........., but not these people. They will try (in my opinion) to say that the Topeka Fire Department didn't get the job done fast enough and take them to court.

I can tell you, Topeka Fire and EMS are exceptional people~ they do a professional job at whatever task they are called to do. Even though I love in Wichita, these people are bothers and sister of mine in Emergency Services.

Phelps and his follower are full of hate~ God says to "love your enemies"~ what a challenge for most of us, truly is an obstacle to overcome.

I've seen some tv coverage of the Patriot Guards, thanks to those guys for helping out some of the poor families that have to deal with this ridiculous church.

You should have asked her what she was doing later, and if she wanted to go get something to eat.

You should have asked her what she was doing later, and if she wanted to go get something to eat.

I would have, but she was busy - she had hundreds of other people to condemn to hell before lunchtime. :laugh:

What is really odd is that she was screaming obscenties, and all these people were angrily yelling back at her, and she seemed to thrive on it.

Then I tried to talk to her calmly and rationally, and THAT's what seemed to really piss her off. Like I was wrecking her angry hate-vibe, man. :cool:

I would have, but she was busy - she had hundreds of other people to condemn to hell before lunchtime. :laugh:

What is really odd is that she was screaming obscenties, and all these people were angrily yelling back at her, and she seemed to thrive on it.

Then I tried to talk to her calmly and rationally, and THAT's what seemed to really piss her off. Like I was wrecking her angry hate-vibe, man. :cool:

:laugh:

Seriously, whenever I encounter these types of people, I make passes at them...it throws them off their game and brings them back down to Earth. Their responses are pretty funny because they expect you to yell something mean at them, but the whole, "hey, what are you doing later?" makes them go "I'm, oh, um" :laugh:

:laugh:

Seriously, whenever I encounter these types of people, I make passes at them...it throws them off their game and brings them back down to Earth. Their responses are pretty funny because they expect you to yell something mean at them, but the whole, "hey, what are you doing later?" makes them go "I'm, oh, um" :laugh:

That's kind of what I do with the local hoods and teens that loiter around looking "hard".

I go up a start talking to them about salvation and Jesus Christ. They either are happy that someone actually cares about them or they run away and don't loiter around "the crazy Christian guy" anymore. :laugh:

That's kind of what I do with the local hoods and teens that loiter around looking "hard".

I go up a start talking to them about salvation and Jesus Christ. They either are happy that someone actually cares about them or they run away and don't loiter around "the crazy Christian guy" anymore. :laugh:

So, what do you do when you're not hanging out, trying to pick up teens? :)

Archived