Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Judge Millian goes OFF on some schmuck

Zen-like Todd

I, on occasion watch her, and this time I thought she was out of line. I found the gentleman to NOT be disrespectful at all. All he stated was that he disagreed with her assesment of the situation.

What I found kinda rude was that she thinks that her rulings are always right. I happen to play raquetball with a superior court judge and they have this attitude that follows them out of the courtroom that they think EVERYTHING they say is the law.

Judges interpret the law and make a ruling. That doesn't mean their rulings are always correct. they are in affect opinion based on the facts presented. They can be disagreed with and opposed. I find it kinda arrogant that if you disagree with a judge you are considered disrespectful.

One thing you never do is question a judge especially when she or he is already rolling against you. You just have to bend over and take it up the ass.

What she was really pissed about is the fact this douche goes to where she taught at and graduated from. She defending her alma mater to the fullest. Little over the top???....... maybe just a little.

Oh and BTW I'd definitely let her hold me in contempt ;)

LOL why would a judge make a ruling that (s)he didn't think was correct? Isn't that the whole point of the job?

I didn't say she thought it was correct. Of course every judge who makes a ruling thinks it's the best one possible.

I was stating that they may think it's right, but it may not be. Humans are falable.

The guy may have made a poor choice to voice his opinion to the judge, but he has that right and he may be right too. However the judge has the final say.

Yeah I kinda thought so too. I understand that the guy was being disrespectful, but blowing your lid like that rarely makes you come off as the authority figure.

I disagree. I don't think he was being disrespectful. He calmly and as politely as I have seen on these shows state he didn't agree. Most people are pretty rude and beligerant when stating that point.

I think the fact that he came from her alma mater and disagreed with her was what set her off. Plus that he was a lawyer. I don't know many people who like lawyers except those who are married to one or have hired one to represent them.

Haha. You all do realize this is made for TV right? Of course she blew her top. Would you rather see this or Judge Joe Brown going off in his single-pitch monotone voice? Exactly.

I prefer Judge Joe Brown since he's a fair and reasonable judge. I can't stand Judge Judy.

Archived