Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seth Rogan vs. Will Farrell

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I will probably go see Step Brothers and I am hoping that it will reverse the trend of Will Farrell's recent movies, which were corny and dumb. Knocked Up, and Superbad were gold. Pinapple Express looks like it might have potential.

Seth Rogan is smarter, funnier, and cooler than Farrell is IMO.

I think Farrell is best when he has a small part in a movie like he did in Wedding Crashers. "The guy died hangliding :laugh: What an idiot!!"

I don't know that I can take another movie w/ Will Farrell running around in nothing but his dirty underwear!!!

He has done some funny stuff, but man he is way overhyped. :2cents:

Now, Seth Rogan is just a part of the movies he has done. Superbad was outstanding, and I, too, am looking forward to the Pineapple Express. Knocked up, meh, so so. But the few movies that he has done, have been much better than just about anything Farrell has done.

Rogen's catalog isnt expansive enough yet. And Anchorman is one of my favorite movies so I have to go with Ferrell despite his recent weak performances (some of which I never even saw). Step Brothers looks pretty funny and Pineapple Express looks HILARIOUS. I'll probably see both.

They really are different in the comedy that they do, Will Ferrel is more of a character actor whereas Rogen is driven by jokes and wit. Rogen is just emerging, so it's hard to make a real comparison, but to date Will Ferrell has shown that he has staying power, can carry a movie and draw audiences. Rogen has had a significant supporting cast in all of his movies and is more of a part of the team than the heart of the movie. All that Said I do think Rogen is smarter and will prove to be better in the long run.

I voted for Farrell. I think that Rogen is funnier in all respects though. I just couldn't see Farrell playing a supporting role, he's stuck as the star of a comedy kind of like Adam Sandler. Rogen can play a supporting role and play it well. Rogen is much wittier as an actor and writes his own stuff too. So... Rogen is much better, but I voted for Farrell because he will never see another supporting role in his lifetime.

Archived