Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seth Rogan vs. Will Farrell

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to say Will Ferrell. Sure he may be suffering from overexposure lately with many films( hence the backlash against him) ,but you can't beat Anchorman, Elf, or Old School for some great comedic performances. Seth Rogen is funny...and they are both very different and good at what they project on the screen.

..btw, it's spelled Ferrell, not Farrell :cop::nana:

Interesting, Farrell is just one of those guys that I do not find funny. His jokes, his acting ability, his mannerisms are all so predictable. He's like that drunk guy at the bar who never grew up and says stupid stuff that occassionally makes you smile, but basically is just booze and ego. Maybe I haven't seen the right movies, but I just don't get why people think he's funny.

Rogen is the flavor of the week.

Farrell was the flavor of the week.

I'll take John Candy. :)

Ferrell is the flavor of the decade, which makes him bona fide. Look at his list of successes, including SNL and then get your heads on straight.

I like Seth Rogan a lot but he should not be included in a list with Will ferrell yet.

Both of these guys are disgustingly terrible. I legitimately find grass growing more entertaining than these insignificant fools. Sorry to trash your so called comic geniuses. But a wise man once said the truth must be upheld.

Alright then wise man, who do you think is funny? Shower us with your comedic knowledge since we know nothing.

I think Steve Carrell's Michael Scott is probably the funniest character i've ever seen.

Alright then wise man, who do you think is funny? Shower us with your comedic knowledge since we know nothing.

I think Steve Carrell's Michael Scott is probably the funniest character i've ever seen.

Stever Carrell is becoming one of the best comedic actors in Hollywood today.

Archived