Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anthony Montgomery hand/arm injury

TSO

^^ I don't think it sounded serious, but you just never know.

I'm just going to remain optimistic about it. These injuries are all so magnified right now becuase we're all so worried.

Well, hand injuries shouldn't be as bad as potential leg injuries in terms of healing time.

thats how i look at it. even if its a broken hand it may keep him out until the second preseason game. but i'd rather wait until the report comes out before i flip.

I believe JLC said on the WaPo blog that the Skins had signed another DL guy after Mapu was released which could give Montgomery a few days off to rest up but I could have read wrong

Probably Eric Hicks(that we brought in for a workout) but we'll see.

Devin Thomas

Malcolm Kelly

Anthony Montgomery

Fred Smoot

Laron Landry

Anthony Mix

All of these guys will be fine and have only suffered minor set backs. Devin is the worse of the bunch, and we just don't know about Montgomery yet.

Buzbee, Daniels, and Mapu are the ones we could feel bad about. But that's it. Let's stop blowing things out of proportion here.

He had knee surgery and was released.

I just saw that. Well, looks like we are getting hit early and frequent. People are saying relax, but Christ. I mean, 3 d-lineman with season ending injuries in the first week of training camp. 3 hamstring injuries. Maybe the severity of the injuries aren't as bad as others but the frequency and total numbers are killing me.

Good god our trainers suck. Let's get rid of Bubba Tyer already. The team was the most injured in the league last year and they can't go a day of camp without someone getting hurt.

1. It's a rough sport, people get injured.

2. Overreaction

3. How is it Bubba's fault that the players get injured?

Archived