Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OVER/UNDER! Total sacks for J. Taylor and A. Carter

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Taylor and Carter had 21.5 combined last year. And that was with Taylor playing on a 1-15 team and Carter having no one on the opposite side that could rush worth a damn (sorry Phil).

I'd say they at least match this total if the D-line as a whole stays healthy.

I took the over. JT will be rushing the Weaker side, and he got 11 last year with the lowly Dolphins, plus now he will be out to make the Tuna look like a Flounder. He gets at least 12. Carter will get 11+, because of the attention paid to JT.

well lets this

Jason Taylor never played next to a talented DE like carter before. Carter never played next to an talented DE like taylor before. Taylor is doubled 90% of the time meaning carter will be left in the island. I say around 21 sacks combined but crap load of qb hurries and guys like marcus washington explodes because of the attention taylor will attract.

well lets this

Jason Taylor never played next to a talented DE like carter before.

Adewale Ogunleye was a pretty good complement. The two years they started together they totaled 28 and 28.5 sacks combined.

ooh, I just got goosebumps. :D

I'll take the over and be confident with it. I'm very confident in the pass rush of these two, what I don't know is how it'll affect our run defense.

Taylor gets more tackles then daniels. Remember taylor is basically playing in the backfeild the whole game lolz.

Archived