Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is a word of advice if you're going to run from the cops (Rampage busted)

spjunkies

Don't have your picture painted on your truck ya big dummy!!!

_0000_Layer-1-copy-5_full.jpg

_0001_Layer-1-copy-6_full.jpg

Cops Say Jackson Went On Rampage

Posted Jul 15th 2008 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

Former UFC light heavyweight champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson got busted just minutes ago, and is currently in custody on the way to the clink, but not before he was ordering on the ground, cops nearby with guns drawn.

Click to view the photos!

Law enforcement sources tell us, Rampage was in a car crash near Newport Beach (that's near Laguna Beach in the O.C.) and then split the scene. Cops gave chase and eventually caught up and charged him with felony hit and run and felony evading arrest.

Here's the deal about the dumbest hit and run ever. Notice the truck he tried evading police in -- the one with the giant picture of him plastered on the side!

We're told there could be additional charges. No word yet on whether Rampage resisted arrest.

Bad week. He got his ass handed to him last week (courtesy of Forrest Griffin) and just got it handed to him again.

Story developing ...

Wonder what Dana White will do after kicking Jesse(I think that's his name) off the show after he he went on a "rampage".

What's that Dana? "You're not mentally ready for this." :laugh:

Seriously, Dana knows Jesse will be a good UFC talent and told him to call him after a few months to think about his mistake. I love Rampage. WTF was he thinking?

Wonder what Dana White will do after kicking Jesse(I think that's his name) off the show after he he went on a "rampage".

What's that Dana? "You're not mentally ready for this." :laugh:

Seriously, Dana knows Jesse will be a good UFC talent and told him to call him after a few months to think about his mistake. I love Rampage. WTF was he thinking?

OMG! I am in shock! WTF is he doing???????? I mean, for real! You ****ing idiot!!!!!!!!! You have a picture of yourself on your truck you dumbass!!!!!!!!!!

this demonstrates the importance of taking your meds on time, and how dangerous it is to be off by just five minutes

I don't trust TMZ at all so I googled.

Fox Sports has a slightly different take:

Jackson was booked into Orange County Jail for investigation of felony evading, hit and run and reckless driving, according to Lt. Paul Dondero of the Costa Mesa Police Department. Bail was set at $25,000.

Police received a report of an accident on the 55 Freeway near 19th Street in Costa Mesa involving a large pickup truck that had struck other vehicles and fled the scene, Dondero said.

A Costa Mesa officer spotted the pickup getting involved in another collision and fleeing toward Newport Beach. The pickup, which had a tire disabled in the collisions, was pulled over in Newport Beach and Jackson was taken into custody without incident, Dondero said.

There were no injuries involved in the various collisions, he said.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/8348466/'Rampage'-arrested-after-car-collisions-in-Calif.

Doesn't look like he ran from the police really because it mentions that when the cop spotted him he was taken into custody without incident. The evading charge seems to steam from leaving the scene.

Archived