Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The IOWA Caucas for POTES- Gibbsian Party

Burgold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

A few people asked me to re-do the primary so that we could see who has voted for whom. For the sake of silliness, I will do so. Please only vote in one primary and vote for the character or candidate that you think ES deserves most.

And remember, no campaigning within 20 feet of the ballot box... Bang.

Well, we need someone impartial to rule on something of this magnitude. It is not the Gibbsian way to be above the law. That's much more Allenist. Allenists tend to only follow the laws that suit them and otherwise scribble down signing statements or claim executive priviledge.

Observing that Baculus has three votes. From Bang.

Edited for security (I guess)

If this is a problem Burgold you could only count the names as they appear, rather than the number of votes. It would prevent lurkers from counting, but who really cares right?

FTR, I have no investment in this at all. Unless MSF wins the primary. In that case I have already sent him a PM to be his running mate.

We will rule ES with an iron first. Make Hitler look like Barney

(cheating advice)

Hey, you're right. I tried it and it at least offered me a button to vote again. I didn't click it, (Because I wanted to preserve my impeccable reputation as the World's Only Honest Politician. And because I couldn't decide whether to vote for myself 20 times, or to vote for whoever's winning and then claim "Fraud!"), but it looks like I could have.

Hey, you're right. I tried it and it at least offered me a button to vote again. I didn't click it, (Because I wanted to preserve my impeccable reputation as the World's Only Honest Politician. And because I couldn't decide whether to vote for myself 20 times, or to vote for whoever's winning and then claim "Fraud!"), but it looks like I could have.

Sigh :doh: We'll have to reach a concensus now on how to count votes. Damn that Chad.

But if you are not logged in, then a name can't be associated with your vote and such ninja votes should not be counted.

i.e. a manual count would still be required even with electronic voting.

Observing that Baculus has three votes. From Bang.

Nah, I only voted once. I have no idea how these phantom tallies are coming in, but i do note how they are helping your VP cause in the Allenist race.

~Bang

Nah, I only voted once. I have no idea how these phantom tallies are coming in, but i do note how they are helping your VP cause in the Allenist race.

~Bang

Thus obviously proving that someone is trying to frame me. And since we cannot tell who is trying to frame me, we should be declared the winners, since we are the only people who would have no motive to frame ourselves.

Right now, I say count all the votes.

We could have a replay of Florida & Michigan, otherwise. :silly:

I don't know... do the Dolphins and Bucs really contribute anything to the nation as a whole... And the Lions... talk about a waste of a team that's always on welfare.

Besides, the environmentalists are going to have a field day with the Tuna guiding the Dolphins. Can we really trust that there will be Dolphin safe Tuna with Parcells lurking around Florida all the time?

Archived