Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The IOWA Caucas for POTES- Gibbsian Party

Burgold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't know... do the Dolphins and Bucs really contribute anything to the nation as a whole... And the Lions... talk about a waste of a team that's always on welfare.

Besides, the environmentalists are going to have a field day with the Tuna guiding the Dolphins. Can we really trust that there will be Dolphin safe Tuna with Parcells lurking around Florida all the time?

Well, let's examine further. The Dolphins provided a CB in

Super Bowl XVII that could get run over like a little ***** by Riggo. :point2sky The Bucs provided Doug Williams for us. :point2sky The Lions give us an automatic 'W' every time we play them at home. :point2sky

I can find no redeeming qualities for Tuna. Also, the fact that SO lives there is bad enough, but he came from Ohio so it's not quite as bad. :D:silly:

TLC. your sig wins it :drool:

The TLC campaign is grateful for your vote (as far as sigs go, I will unveil the rare nude-Alba sig if I win). :cool:

You make a very strong case, TLC. I guess since I am opposed to the eugenics movement especially aimed at populations with disabilities... there might just be a good place for Florida and Michigan afterall.

We may have to confer about Texas... although, lord knows some of the best moments have been thrashing those criminal bums.

What's with all these ninja votes for me?

Hey, idiot voters! LOG IN BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR ME!

Thank you. Learn something about voting instead of clinging to guns and religion.

Retards.

I think that they are ashamed to admit they're actually voting for you because they learned your middle name and they know that means that you're actually a _ _ _ _ _ _.

I personally don't believe the Allenist rumors though, but until we dispute these rumors, the impact of your middle name being Belinda is going to haunt you.

I think that they are ashamed to admit they're actually voting for you because they learned your middle name and they know that means that you're actually a _ _ _ _ _ _.

I personally don't believe the Allenist rumors though, but until we dispute these rumors, the impact of your middle name being Belinda is going to haunt you.

What the hell?

My middle name is Lee.:mad:

Breaking knews--

blriesenbeck07 says that the attacks made by his Allenist opponents that his middle name is Belinda are down right Spurrier... spurious. He asserts that he was actually middle named after the Six Million Dollar Man, Lee Majors. Several Allenists immediately demand that blriesenbeck07's word is insufficient to dispell the rumors of his middle name and that he must present his birth certificate and atm pin number. Further rumors are surfacing that blriesenbeck07 spent four years in a private religious school in Nashville. This may shed light on the origin of the Belinda rumors. Skins Orlando confirms that he has seen blriesenbeck07 in the vicinity of a pink pick up truck.

Archived