Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nas - Untitled

Cooked Crack

Well it isn't out till July 15 but it's released for those with a broadband connection. So anyone hear it and want to drop some opinions? It's dope how Nas touches on so many topics (Fox News, Barack, Fried Chicken.) It's kind of weird how he left out some dope songs(Esco Lets Go, Be a ****** Too.) I mean how do you make a video and not have the song on your album. So far the album is alright but need multiple listens. Hero = best song on the whole thing.

Nas_-_Untitledninthalbum.jpg

01. Queens Get The Money

02. You Can’t Stop Us Now (Feat Eban Thomas of The Stylistics & The Last Poets)

03. Breathe [Album Version

04. Make The World Go Round (Feat Chris Brown & The Game)

05. Hero (Feat Keri Hilson)

06. America

07. Sly Fox

08. Testify

09. N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master)

10. Louis Farrakhan

11. Fried Chicken (Feat Busta Rhymes)

12. Project Roach (Feat The Last Poets)

13. Y’all My Niggas

14. We’re Not Alone (Feat Mykel)

15. Black President (Feat Johnny Polygon)

I've heard some of it. I've liked what I've heard so far. My homeboy got the leak, and I need to get it from him. But I agree, I wonder why he left Be A ****** Too off, it was a pretty dope track. Even though I'm going to dl the leak, I'll still buy it. I think it's going to be one of the better Nas albums to come out in recent memory.

i really like the album so far. a lot of the tracks have been leaking one by one for the past month or two. not sure if the leak has all the tracks from the album though, cause the itunes pre-order of the album has more tracks listed than the leaked version.

if you've seen the "Be A ****** Too" video then you've heard the intro verse that comes on before the song. once i heard that i thought that was going to be the intro to the album. i really wish it was on the album cause it's so good. if you haven't heard it, just watch the beginning of the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHdG3cFPtrU). if you want it, PM me cause i have the mp3 of it.

and what's funny is that nas responds to the fact that his stuff got leaked, and he loves it.

i really like the album so far. a lot of the tracks have been leaking one by one for the past month or two. not sure if the leak has all the tracks from the album though, cause the itunes pre-order of the album has more tracks listed than the leaked version.

if you've seen the "Be A ****** Too" video then you've heard the intro verse that comes on before the song. once i heard that i thought that was going to be the intro to the album.

Itunes has a bonus songs not on the retail album. It def had an intro feel. Must be alot of dope songs that are still on the cutting room floor.

A Song About Fox News? Huh

They say I'm all about murder, murder, and kill kill

but what about grindhouse and kill bill?

What about Cheney and Halliburton?

the backdoor deals on oil fields

how is nas the most violent person?

:cheers::cheers:

I love it.

They say I'm all about murder, murder, and kill kill

but what about grindhouse and kill bill?

What about Cheney and Halliburton?

the backdoor deals on oil fields

how is nas the most violent person?

:cheers::cheers:

I love it.

Sly Fox really is one of Nas's best songs lyrically.

"The fox has a bushy tail and bush tells lies"

"I watch CBS and see BS"

"O'Reily oh really, I don't need a rally I'll tie you up."

"They gonna try to censor my next verse, throw them off the roof neck first."

The lyrics are SICK, Nas hasn't spit like this in a long time. No one has for that matter. EXCEPT for Immortal Technique......

I'll be the first to admit... I AM NOT A NAS FAN.

However, I heard "Sly Fox" on XM yesterday. I was very amazed. That is the best rap song I've heard since the new Lupe Fiasco CD. After hearing that song, I had to find out what it was called and where I could hear it again.

Thanks to this thread for letting me into "the know".

I'll be the first to admit... I AM NOT A NAS FAN.

However, I heard "Sly Fox" on XM yesterday. I was very amazed. That is the best rap song I've heard since the new Lupe Fiasco CD. After hearing that song, I had to find out what it was called and where I could hear it again.

Thanks to this thread for letting me into "the know".

Lupe Fiasco = my fav artist.

I know exactly which song you are talking about too. "Little Weapon" is the Lupe song you probably are referring too. Amazing track.

"I watch CBS and see BS"

The lyrics are SICK, Nas hasn't spit like this in a long time. No one has for that matter. EXCEPT for Immortal Technique......

I do agree this type of music has not come around in a long time, but to say that only Nas and immortal technique have been the only gifted lyricists is far from the truth. Big L stands above all as a pure lyricist. You cannot even mention lyricists without Big L.

I do agree this type of music has not come around in a long time, but to say that only Nas and immortal technique have been the only gifted lyricists is far from the truth. Big L stands above all as a pure lyricist. You cannot even mention lyricists without Big L.

I think he was talking about recently.

Recently, the rap game has been CRAP.

"I watch CBS and see BS"

This is pure reason why I don't back anything that people online hear. How are the lyrics "SICK" that you have quoted?

Maybe Immortal Technique "spits" better than Nas but I think Nas hawks loogies better. IMO

Archived