Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FireJimZorn.com??...

Give the guy a chance. If we saw how many people wanted Joe Gibbs fired after his initial 0-5 start....................
I agree with giving him a chance, but you can't compare an 0-5 start of Gibbs with a bad start (if we have one) with Zorn. Different eras, Gibbs had no salary cap or free agency to deal with. Back then, coaches were given more time to succeed because they could actually keep a group of guys together longer.

In today's NFL, you have about a 4-5 year window to keep a team together, I think every new coach should get at least 2 years to show improvement since the players have to adapt to a new system.

It was registered the day of the announcement that we had a new leader of the maroon and black. Not that I tried to register it the same day or anything.
I actually wondered if it might have been you.:laugh:

i am not a big fan of a guy skipping the coordinater step going to HC, I dont like the Zorn hire, However I am very much rooting for him right now! I dont understand making this website, give the guy a chance maybe his terriable maybe hes great, couldnt tell yah. I personally think he will get off to a ruff start due to our early schedule @ the entire NFCE :( thanks alot nfl. but **** I am willing to give the cat a shot even if he does fall flat on his face, I will give him a chance to get back up

Archived