Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggins Radio: John Riggins vs Kevin Sheehan

smashmowf

Is there a lower form of human life than sports radio talk show sidekick? All of them are assucking weasels...a bunch of cheap, whorish sycophants.

At least on the Jim Rome show, there is only one annoying ahole to worry about.

Is there a lower form of human life than sports radio talk show sidekick? All of them are assucking weasels...a bunch of cheap, whorish sycophants.

At least on the Jim Rome show, there is only one annoying ahole to worry about.

I'll take two small aholes compared to one huge stinky, disgusting, never been wiped, hairy, ginormous ahole!!!

I don't know about the fued but i'm convinced that Gary carrys Johns nut sack for him where ever they go. He agrees with everything John says and is contantly praising how great he is. At least Kevinhas his own opinions. That's probably how the fued started. Gary has pumped up John ego so much he thinks he's god and when Kevin thinks differently he gets all upset.

The show is garbage. Riggo literally phones it in. The only funny part is when Riggo breaks out his SAT vocabulary words. Surprisingly, he uses them correctly. Not so surprisingly, he still sounds like an ass when using them. Its like someone farting Mozart.

I listened long enough to Gary and Kevin to realize that they both are douche bags. Props to kevin though for not eating **** from Riggo.

d-bags, sure, but it'll take both of them some time to reach Andy Pollin status on Sportsdouche 980. He's been a ham-n-egger for years and has never changed.

Homer

Bag Swinger

Know it all

That gets you a job on radio, but in life, that's the ingredients for douche bag cookies

Is this "feud" they have going on (on the radio show) a joke or is it for real? I know Riggo has been out the last two days and Sheehan was out before that....I can never determine what it stems from.....?????

i heard that when sheehan was driving riggins around town, they stopped some where in southeast

then kevin left him there

charliebrown.gif

i heard that when sheehan was driving riggins around town, they stopped some where in southeast

then kevin left him there

charliebrown.gif

Really wouldn't be THAT bad, since SE has some major skins marks there...someone would've invited him their house for dinner.

Even Kornheiser is struggling nowadays. He's going all entertainment with very little sports (how much can you talk about American Idol, seriously?). Dan Patrick is a name dropper that stopped being relevant after he left the E.

The Junkies are getting tired, Czaban is a ignorant loud mouth darn near bigot, and if Riggo phones it in, what on earth do you call what John Thompson does?????? Oh, and Rick Doc Walker speaks with more cliches than Chris Henry has arrests.

The show is garbage. Riggo literally phones it in. The only funny part is when Riggo breaks out his SAT vocabulary words. Surprisingly, he uses them correctly. Not so surprisingly, he still sounds like an ass when using them. Its like someone farting Mozart.

I listened long enough to Gary and Kevin to realize that they both are douche bags. Props to kevin though for not eating **** from Riggo.

:laugh: I noticed the same thing. He tries really hard to throw in those big words , probably doesn't know what the hell they mean either

Archived