Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggins Radio: John Riggins vs Kevin Sheehan

smashmowf

Just wait until until ESPN Triple X and SportTalk 980 cross "piss" streams and become one nut carrying, Dan Snyder " how does Shaq say it ( How my A** taste)" Mega-radio station. Larry Michael will be the king of the world. :toilet: :puke: :rubeyes: :yikes: :pooh:

I don't know about the fued but i'm convinced that Gary carrys Johns nut sack for him where ever they go. He agrees with everything John says and is contantly praising how great he is. At least Kevinhas his own opinions. That's probably how the fued started. Gary has pumped up John ego so much he thinks he's god and when Kevin thinks differently he gets all upset.

Very well said, i couldnt agree more.

I'm pretty sure the feud is a gag. They were talking about Kevin's impending trip to Europe well before he was "suspended" and sent away. I remember at some point they were going through sports theme songs, and the Wimbledon one came on, and they had a conversation about Kevin going. This was several weeks before Wimbledon, so probably a month ago? I'm calling gag.

Occasionally I listen. But I have to agree John stops in mid sentence sometimes and completely forgets what he's talking about or jumps to another subject before finishing the original comment. Sometimes I think he has Alzheimers and ADS combined.

• 3 weeks later...

Cant stand the new ESPN 980.It is setup now for men over the age of 50 to listen too.Kevin Sheehan is boring and has no personality.I tried listening to the Locker Room show the other day and had to turn it off.All Doc did was argue about Kevin being metrosexual when Doc really knew what he was trying to say.This went on an on over 2 days.They have no chemistry and it almost seems as if they do not get along.Dont get me wrong I like Doc and his honest opinions on the team but this doesnt work.The Colon Cowherd show is painful to hear him talk and errrr uhhhh after evrey statement.Also if you do not agree with him you are wrong and he hangs up the call before you have a chance to respond.The John Thompson show is the worst.Listening to John and Brian talk has me falling asleep or hoping that someone puts me to sleep.Listening to John Tompson bring race into conversations when it has no place is ridiculous.The show is terrible,getting Doc off that show was the best thing except who he is on the air with now.Yes I realize that Dan Patrick is no longer with ESPN but in my opinion he is the best out there.He has a sense of humor and his interviews are great and interesting.And he is not afraid to ask whatever is on his mind which brings me to my next sports commentator,Bram Weinstein.The Redskins lunch was the best show last year.The show was only on for 1 hour but I never missed it.Bram and Larry had great chemistry on the air.Bram told it how he saw it,good or bad and Larry continued to be the excuse and sugarcoat things when things were going wrong on the team.I realize Bram has moved on but what a loss that has turned out to be.Atleast I can still hear the Jim Rome show at night on WJFK.You could of atleast left Tirico and Van Pelt on the air,its not Dan Patrick,Jim Rome,or Bram but atleast its not the John Thompson show.You have 4 stations covering the same junk,get it right and give us something worth listening too. I have an 1 1/2 hour commute and I am back listening to WTOP.:mad:

...like someone farting Mozart
It's that tme of day. You know how when something just hits you as funny and, despite your age and maturity, you start giggling like a 6-year old. I needed this. I have no idea about the thread, but that analogy was hilarious.

Thanks again.

Cant stand the new ESPN 980.It is setup now for men over the age of 50 to listen too.Kevin Sheehan is boring and has no personality.I tried listening to the Locker Room show the other day and had to turn it off.All Doc did was argue about Kevin being metrosexual when Doc really knew what he was trying to say.This went on an on over 2 days.They have no chemistry and it almost seems as if they do not get along.Dont get me wrong I like Doc and his honest opinions on the team but this doesnt work.The Colon Cowherd show is painful to hear him talk and errrr uhhhh after evrey statement.Also if you do not agree with him you are wrong and he hangs up the call before you have a chance to respond.The John Thompson show is the worst.Listening to John and Brian talk has me falling asleep or hoping that someone puts me to sleep.Listening to John Tompson bring race into conversations when it has no place is ridiculous.The show is terrible,getting Doc off that show was the best thing except who he is on the air with now.Yes I realize that Dan Patrick is no longer with ESPN but in my opinion he is the best out there.He has a sense of humor and his interviews are great and interesting.And he is not afraid to ask whatever is on his mind which brings me to my next sports commentator,Bram Weinstein.The Redskins lunch was the best show last year.The show was only on for 1 hour but I never missed it.Bram and Larry had great chemistry on the air.Bram told it how he saw it,good or bad and Larry continued to be the excuse and sugarcoat things when things were going wrong on the team.I realize Bram has moved on but what a loss that has turned out to be.Atleast I can still hear the Jim Rome show at night on WJFK.You could of atleast left Tirico and Van Pelt on the air,its not Dan Patrick,Jim Rome,or Bram but atleast its not the John Thompson show.You have 4 stations covering the same junk,get it right and give us something worth listening too. I have an 1 1/2 hour commute and I am back listening to WTOP.:mad:

I agree 1000%. Give us something worth listening to. Also, There needs to be new host for Redskins Nation on comcast channel 42. Larry Michales and Justin Suck big time. Come on Dan do you want another flop on your hands? This rates 3 :mad::mad::mad:

Archived