Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POTES Candidates ITD Debate - Open to all candidates

DGreenistheBest

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick of the multiple threads from the many candidates floating around here confusing me with conflicting rhetoric. The only way we're ever going to get this decided is if we get all the candidates in one place to fight it out. So, I am starting the first of what I hope will be many Candidate Debate Threads - The DGIB Issues for Today Debate. All candidates are invited to join in. This particular debate will focus on:

UPDATED: Best answers for each question judged. The floor is open for questioning and debate.

-The state of the Tailgate. What's wrong with it? How can it be improved? What will you do to make sure it is improved?

Best Answer: TLC, good description of his thoughts.

Honorable mention: Skins24, sorry I irritated you.

-The Redskins. Where do you see them ending up this season and how will you make sure they win as many games as possible?

Best Answer: brikem05, the most active response.

-Prostitution. Why is it illegal? How would you regulate it if it were legal?

Best Answer: Baculus, astutely points out the Welshs' culpability.

Honorable mention: DarellsMyHero28, astutely points out the Cowboys' culpability.

-Prohibition. How angry would you be if it were reinstated?

Best Answer: Koolblue13, for his honesty and willingness to try new career paths.

-Cylcists. How do you feel about them as a part of road traffic? Do you find them to be pompous in light of recent gas prices and their apparent ability to ride hundreds of miles without breaking a sweat?

Best Answer: honorary_hog. Touche, sir.

-The CERN atom smasher in Eurpoe. Will it destroy the world? If it does, how will you address this situation?

Best Answer: SkinsOrlando. Excellent point.

-The First Lady. Who would you pick from the recent Hottie draft to be yours?

Best Answer: Bang, for his hopelessly romantic response.

-Big burritos. Chipotle or Qdoba (or other; political suicide)?

Best Answer: blriesenbeck, who droppped out, and also DarrellsMyHero28, simply because they both just picked one.

-Concealed weapons. How big is yours?

Best Answer: Mass_SkinsFan, for his deadpan response.

The rules for the debate are as follows. Answer as many of the above questions as you find to be pertinent to your campaign as clearly as possible. You may also respond to other candidates in a civil matter, addressing only their answers and not the candidates themselves. After all the candidates have spoken or a certain time has passed, the thread is open to town hall questioning.

Hopefully this debate will get this election on track and finally allow us to see where the candidates stand and how they fare against lively debate. If all goes well, we'll know who we want posting on ES at 3 AM.

I have not formally announced my candidacy, and I have not decided whether I will or not. I recently made myself Burgold's campaign manager but forgot he was Jewish...and now its kind of awkward.

But I'll answer the questions anyways:

-The state of the Tailgate. What's wrong with it? How can it be improved? What will you do to make sure it is improved?

The State of the Tailgate is Strong. We must continue to battle poor polling, useless threads and posts in serious discussions with little to no factual evidence. I believe that the responsibility must lie on the members of ES, one cannot expect the Mods to fix everything around here.

-The Redskins. Where do you see them ending up this season and how will you make sure they win as many games as possible?

The redskins will be 9-7. I will make sure they win as many games as possible by legalizing:

Its illegal because the Dallas Cowboys suck. I will regulate it by requiring all prostitutes to have their hotness tested monthly and they will be required to submit to STD tests frequently.

If prohibition is reinstated I'm gonna burn this mother ****er down.

-Cylcists. How do you feel about them as a part of road traffic? Do you find them to be pompous in light of recent gas prices and their apparent ability to ride hundreds of miles without breaking a sweat?

I find cyclists are generally *******s, mostly because the majority of them are French. I propose a constitutional amendment to ban the French, in the name of cleaner cycling.

-The CERN atom smasher in Eurpoe. Will it destroy the world? If it does, how will you address this situation?

If the CERN atom smasher destroys the world, we will comment on that particular issue at that time.

Adriana Lima.

Chipotle FTW.

:paranoid:

First let me state that although I have not *officially* announced my candidacy, the rumors of such may have some traction. If I was willing to run for King of ES interwebs, it would be due to the lack of substance from our present group of front runners.

The state of the tailgate is fine. Not have posts count, ensures no guilt from lack of real world productivity(as mentioned by Burgold) and it basically runs itself, without the over sight from the Mods. We have mostly proven to be able to conduct ourselves in a mature manor and have near civil conversations daily on a host of topics.

I see us making a late run at the playoffs. We will get off to a slow start, while learning the new offense, but with a core group of veterans, backed by an injection of youthful talent, I think we have what we need to get there. Once there, we will be able to ride team leaders like Clinton Portis and a veteran offensive line, while allowing our top 10 aggressive defense keep the opponent in check. Superbowl win.

I will make this happen because I live between both the Giants and Eagles areas and can talk more degrading crap to them, so while their teams falter under our greatness, they shall be to humiliated to ever cheer for their loser teams again.

It's illegal due to several reasons. The threat to model family, such as gay marrige, but I believe legalizing it will help to keep them more together(unlike gay marrige, that has no impact). I believe in the legalization of prostitution, just like most of the other candidates and will follow the wonderful model set forth by the not so great state of Nevada.

If this was reinstated, I would most likely have a new career path and become very rich.

I live now in a beautiful area with constant biking going on our roadways. We have invested tens of millions of dollars to create bike paths for these folks to take advantage of and they do not. Traffic is slowed on the weekends and road rage is infuriated by these folks. I would change the law that protects the adults (not minors) who ride on road ways and put them in favor of the angry motorist who is going to be late to work because of them.

I can't say if it will destroy the Earth at this moment and would be behind further independent research before operations began. If it did destroy the Earth, I would have nothing to say, because being that I live here, I would also be destroyed. Although as POTUS, I may also be on my way to Gilese in a space craft and my response would most likely be "so long suckers" because I watch too much Simpsons.

This is a tough one. My initial response, all of them, I'm the president ****es! But if I had to narrow it down, I would personally pick Fox. Although, picking a first lady may be a little more important so my official choice for my laying mate would be the news lady picked by Predicto.

I have to stand behind "The Bomb" that is available at Turkey Hill and most participating Truck Stop stations. That is the best $1 meal out there.

Sounds like another application for an intern.

The tailgate is often at times overrun with Obama nut hugging posts, along with other political ramblings from both parties. I argue we need a free buffer week in the tailgate from politics once a month. Maybe a 4 day stretch of no politics followed later in the month with a three day stretch of no politics.

I am running for President, I am not Nostradamus, I would wager a season of 9-7, to ensure atleast a "winning" season I will be sure to have the CIA and secret service open files against all other teams owners for blackmailing possibilities.

Prostitution is illegal because if it were then meth and crack addicts would lose there source of income. If it were legal, it would be mandatory for a "whore" to attain a "whoring" license that involves medical checks once a year. These "whores" would also be required to file for LLC or Inc. status for taxation purposes unless they worked for a brothel or pimp service where they would be 1099 employees.

I would not be angry as I no longer consume alcohol, however this would be a travesty of epic proportions as considerate and well behaved individuals would no longer have the oppurtunity to act like a jackass with the "I was drunk" impunity clause.

I hate spandex, outlaw all cycling, and spandex, especially on fat chicks.

We'll all be dead, nothing to address

Megan Fox - she'd accompany me near nude to all formal affairs, all photo's must include some sort of sexy pose and/or ass shot.

Neither, gimme hot wings

Big

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick of the multiple threads from the many candidates floating around here confusing me with conflicting rhetoric. The only way we're ever going to get this decided is if we get all the candidates in one place to fight it out. So, I am starting the first of what I hope will be many Candidate Debate Threads - The DGIB Issues for Today Debate. All candidates are invited to join in. This particular debate will focus on:

Nothing is wrong with it. I wouldn't do anything to improve it, because I would rather not be known around the Redskins offices as "that dork from the message board with a list of demands"

I see them with the talent to make the playoffs. Depending oln health is how far we can go. I have already chosen my lucky socks for the year and have begun seasoning them.

Prostitution is illegal because Wal Mart hasn't gotten in on the act. I would not make it legal. Do you see the women in your typical Wal Mart? yeesh.

What do you mean "reinstated"? I can't smoke pot without fear of the cops. It is still enforced.

I don't really care about cyclists,, the thing is, if it's a guy wearing those tight shorts he should have to wear a flag or something so as i'm coming up on him and looking at it, I am not in danger of mistaking him for a woman before the obligatory fantasy kicks in

Maybe. I'd ask them to not destroy the world.

My wife cleans their clocks. I'll stick.

Neither. "Burrito" is an old word meaning "What would not fit in the garbage"

Big enough to scare the **** out of your sister.

The rules for the debate are as follows. Answer as many of the above questions as you find to be pertinent to your campaign as clearly as possible. You may also respond to other candidates in a civil matter, addressing only their answers and not the candidates themselves. After all the candidates have spoken or a certain time has passed, the thread is open to town hall questioning.

Hopefully this debate will get this election on track and finally allow us to see where the candidates stand and how they fare against lively debate. If all goes well, we'll know who we want posting on ES at 3 AM.

I don't have a problem with the current state of the Tailgate. I think it's the best forum on ExtremeSkins. However, I do believe that posts should count. This is a fundamental flaw and I would push to get this fixed. It won't be easy but if we fight for it, it could work. I also think we're too harsh on each other. Disagreeing with issues is okay but some of us go out of the way to attack our fellow ES'er. That's no fun. It just turns everyone against each other and divides us. I propose a ES Therapy thread, which I would moderate, to help calmer heads prevail before things get out of line.

Sadly, I live four hours away and I probably won't be able to catch but one or two games this year. That's how I do my part to make sure they win; show up and GET LOUD! As for this season, I don't see anything spectacular but I don't see Zorn being a flop either. Only time will tell but at the end of the day, win or lose, I'm still a fan.

I believe Prostitution should remain illegal. It's a moral thing. Too many men are making the male race look bad. A lot of guys can't get dates because more and more women are becoming lesbians due to cheating guys. Give a cheater less options and he might just stay faithful to his wife which, in turn, will open up more opurtunites for you guys who are struggling to find dates right now.

Personally, I don't drink. I have seen drinking do too much to my family. However, that doesn't mean I'm for banning of alcohol. I think that those who end up going out of control on a daily basis need to seek help. Nothing wrong with getting crazy every now and then though. Fathers (and mothers) who treat their kids like crap because of alcohol will be dealt with severely in my administration.

It's a free country. If they want to bike then let them bike. No problems here.

This is where the arrogance of science needs to be fixed. Scientists keep claiming that nothing bad will happen. How do they know for sure? They thought it would be 2040 or 2050 before all the arctic sea ice disappeared during summer. Now they are saying it could be THIS YEAR! Scientists are as clueless as the rest of us. We need to accept the fact that our world is bigger and more complicated than what we will ever comprehend. I say shut the thing down before something bad happens.

Megan Fox.

Chipotle

Ask my fiance.

My wife cleans their clocks. I'll stick.

For some reason that comes across as "If I pick anyone other than my wife, she'll clean my clock." :laugh:

Oh, as Press Secretary, to lend support to the Bang campaign, I will note this with regard to the Redskins: I just bought a new TV (Samsung HDTV with Burgundy "Touch of Color" to watch the 'skins). The last time I bought a new TV was just before the 1991 season, the last time the Redskins went to the Superbowl, and won it all.

For some reason that comes across as "If I pick anyone other than my wife, she'll clean my clock." :laugh:

Oh, as Press Secretary, to lend support to the Bang campaign, I will note this with regard to the Redskins: I just bought a new TV (Samsung HDTV with Burgundy "Touch of Color" to watch the 'skins). The last time I bought a new TV was just before the 1991 season, the last time the Redskins went to the Superbowl, and won it all.

There you go.

What more can you want?

Maybe to watch the game at China's place.

~Bang

-The state of the Tailgate. What's wrong with it?

Nothing

How can it be improved?

I said there's nothing wrong with it

What will you do to make sure it is improved?

Dude....

-The Redskins. Where do you see them ending up this season

9-7 give or take a game...

and how will you make sure they win as many games as possible?

First time season ticket holder baby!! I'll be at as many games as possible screaming my lungs out. Any games I might miss I'll make 100% sure that ONLY Redskins fans get the tickets. I also promise to take at least a couple Redskins fans to the games for FREE. Preferably someone who hasn't been to a game before so they too can enjoy seeing the Skins in person and having that real game day feel.

-Prostitution. Why is it illegal?

Because...

How would you regulate it if it were legal?

I'd leave that decision up to the pimps.

Pretty

-Cylcists. How do you feel about them as a part of road traffic?

Move or be moved.

Do you find them to be pompous in light of recent gas prices and their apparent ability to ride hundreds of miles without breaking a sweat?

Yes.

-The CERN atom smasher in Eurpoe. Will it destroy the world?

Possibly

If it does, how will you address this situation?

Preemptive strike

Fox

Big burritos. Chipotle or Qdoba (or other; political suicide)?

Do I look Italian?

What are you gay?

I also promise to take at least a couple Redskins fans to the games for FREE. Preferably someone who hasn't been to a game before so they too can enjoy seeing the Skins in person and having that real game day feel.
I've never been to a game sir.:flowers:

What are you gay?

Not at all, but about those tickets.:shhh:

I've never been to a game sir.:flowers:

.... but about those tickets.:shhh:

Noted. But if I don't win, then...............

Skins24 will STILL do as promised maybe

Because that's how generous Skins24 is. Skins24 is the nicest mother f you will ever meet, so vote for Skins24!

or else

I have to be honest and say I'm leaning towards blriesenbeck right now, but there's plenty of discussion left to be had. Let's get a couple more of the candidates in here to address the initial questions and then I'd like to hear some of the candidates pose questions to each other.

Noted. But if I don't win, then...............

Skins24 will STILL do as promised maybe

Because that's how generous Skins24 is. Skins24 is the nicest mother f you will ever meet, so vote for Skins24!

or else

Tickets to a football game, and the Redskins non the less. Yeah, you have my vote.

The tailgate is strong but it could be stronger. And make it stronger I will. I will work to encourage more debate and less personal attacks. I will encourage that people do research before they jump head-first into a pool with no water.
I will require that all 16 Redskins games are played in FedEx field. I will also station army commando units on the opposing teams sideline with orders to shoot-to-kill.
I believe prostitution is illegal because lawmakers that were unable to get it up wanted to make it as difficult as possible for people to have relations. If it were legal I would require that everyone visit a brothel at least once a month (or have someone provide documentation that they are having carnal relations at least once a month) because sex releases many different hormones that make people happy and happy people do not commit crimes.
I'd be so angry that I would brew and sell beer from the Burgundy and Gold house
-Cyclists. How do you feel about them as a part of road traffic? Do you find them to be pompous in light of recent gas prices and their apparent ability to ride hundreds of miles without breaking a sweat?
I view cyclists as driving practice because it is difficult to hit a moving target and you never know when you may be in a high speed chase and need to t-bone the car you are chasing.
Sell tickets.
The Washington Redskins cheerleaders.
I prefer to call them America-ritos and I like them all.
Big enough to fire several times a day with minimal reload time.

Also, I would like to notify all of you at this time that I am currently accepting applications for my VP slot.

Archived