Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington D.C. Male Gay Chorous (not that theres anything wrong with that)

stoney26

So I went to the Nationals game last night (amazing stadium btw) and they had two ceremonial first pitches. First, there was a Doctor who has been fighting for gay rights in the area for a while. Then they had a guy who was instrumental in brings the new stadium to SE to revitalize the area.

Then they tell everybody to stand for the national anthem and they introduce the "Washington area Gay Male Chorous." The whole staduim errupted into laughter or cheering im not sure which. It was probaly the loudest the stadium was the entire night.

I must admit it was pretty damn funny watching 50 grown gay men, ranging from ages 20-50 singing the national anthem. Some of these guys were flaming with an "o face" and I had trouble holding my laughter in. Sorry if that seems childish but after a few drinks waiting out the rain delay, it was one of the funniest things Ive seen in a while. I wish I would have took some pictures of the HUGE jumbotron the stadium has.

So last night must have been gay night at the Ballpark and I didnt get the message. Because as I was looking around, it seemed like there was blatent homosexuality all around me. There were guys hugging and kissing.

Is a baseball game the right place to have gay night?? Ive always equated a baseball game to wholesome family fun. Now I dont think that the team sent out flyers saying "hey, come join us for gay night" or anything like that. I think it was more of gays coming to see the chorous sing.

Thoughts??

I say it's a great way to make all the homophobs feel uncomfortable.

What about all the kids that are at the game? I know your young but if you had say a 5-10 year old kid would you want a bunch of grown men hugging and kissing at a game you just spent $100 bucks to go to??

What about all the kids that are at the game? I know your young but if you had say a 5-10 year old kid would you want a bunch of grown men hugging and kissing at a game you just spent $100 bucks to go to??

Really they would probably not even notice if you didn't point it out to them.

I was just messin, kind of....but in any case excessive PDAs in general are awkward to be around, male or female.

Really they would probably not even notice if you didn't point it out to them.

Probaly right....Im not arguing either way...To be honest Im glad the chorous was there. It was a riot and its good to see that the minority has groups and activities to participate in. The PDA's I could have gone without but hey, it is what it is.

The BF was at the game last night. He told me about the chorus and said that it was Gay Pride night or something at the stadium. The whole conversation erupted into a discussion about gays, their rights, whether it's a choice .... :doh:

Obviously it will be forced down our throat whether we agree with it or not.

The BF was at the game last night. He told me about the chorus and said that it was Gay Pride night or something at the stadium. The whole conversation erupted into a discussion about gays, their rights, whether it's a choice .... :doh:

Sounds like ES:doh:

Obviously it will be forced down our throat whether we agree with it or not.

Force what down your throat?:laugh:

You're right. It should be illegal for people to be gay in any location where children might be present.

You ever consider they don't want a bunch of screeching kids around them at a game they just spent a hundred bucks to go to?

Anyway, my only thought on this story was that this somehow must mean that there's a men's chorus somewhere with straight guys in it.

And then I laughed and thought NO F-ing WAY.

~Bang

Anyway, my only thought on this story was that this somehow must mean that there's a men's chorus somewhere with straight guys in it.

~Bang

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe for your next cartoon you can have select past and present members of other NFL teams that get together to have a chorus...McNabb, Westbrook, Pinkston, Barber, Strahan, Manning, J. Jones, Romo sits to pee, Owens, to name a few... :)

You ever consider they don't want a bunch of screeching kids around them at a game they just spent a hundred bucks to go to?

~Bang

Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

(maybe)

Archived