Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP is gonna b on NFL Network 2nite @ 7:00

fuadsaif123

cant wait 2 c Wat he has 2 say about us and his evaluation of the offseason so far from his first-hand experience..oh yea can't wait 2 c wat he is about 2 rock on the set...no homo ;)

umm can I get a translation please, i don't speak homeboy :silly:

cant wait 2 c Wat he has 2 say about us and his evaluation of the offseason so far from his first-hand experience..oh yea can't wait 2 c wat he is about 2 rock on the set...no homo ;)

I am sending this over to the CIA. They have some of the best code breakers in the world.

I think I can translate

Dearest Friends, I would like to inform you that our own, and my future boyfriend :fingersx:, Clinton Portis will be on the NFL Network this fine evening at 7:00pm EST

I can not wait to hear what my man crush Clinton Portis has to say about the team, his opinion of our new coaching staff and recent aquisitions, and to just to see his gorgeous face and hear those sweet words come out of that mouth....oh yes i almost forgot, I can not wait to see what major label Clinton is wearing...cause i love him...in a extremely homosexual manner

hope this helps

Archived