Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP is gonna b on NFL Network 2nite @ 7:00

fuadsaif123

]']Nothing good could have come from this to us' date=' as fans. If he says "Yay, go Offense. Zorn's the man." We'll all say, "Well, duh, course he's going to say that. Call me when he says 'Zorn's a retard. Bring Back Gibbs.'"

And if he says something outrageous, we'll flip out about how he ought to shut his mouth and just act as a representative for the team.[/quote']

Well, I was hoping he might say something about the rookies we brought in or just something nontrivial. Of corse we expect the players to say they like the coaches.

You know we're addicted when we're depending on the NFL Network for our scoops.

]']Nothing good could have come from this to us' date=' as fans. If he says "Yay, go Offense. Zorn's the man." We'll all say, "Well, duh, course he's going to say that. Call me when he says 'Zorn's a retard. Bring Back Gibbs.'"

And if he says something outrageous, we'll flip out about how he ought to shut his mouth and just act as a representative for the team.[/quote']

Dude........what? You make absolutely no sense. :doh:

I think what he's saying is that regardless of what Clinton says many of us Skins fans would not have been happy or satisfied. It's a little bit cynical, but reading this board for several years I certainly understand where he's coming from.

However, I disagree since a majority of the posts in this thread were pretty positive towards his appearance and I know I personally was entertained by what little I saw. I know we on the board represent a minority of the actual Skins fanbase, but I'm assuming he was referring to those of us that actually post on here on a regular basis.

Also, who wouldn't like Bud Foxx? Only people with no soul, that's who.

Am I the only one that realized that CP got away with saying "BUTT F***S" by covering it up and saying "Bud Foxx" ??

If you listen to him say it, its obvious. All his other names have clever slightly hidden meanings. Why else would he use that name?

...he's hilarious

I think what he's saying is that regardless of what Clinton says many of us Skins fans would not have been happy or satisfied. It's a little bit cynical, but reading this board for several years I certainly understand where he's coming from.

However, I disagree since a majority of the posts in this thread were pretty positive towards his appearance and I know I personally was entertained by what little I saw. I know we on the board represent a minority of the actual Skins fanbase, but I'm assuming he was referring to those of us that actually post on here on a regular basis.

Also, who wouldn't like Bud Foxx? Only people with no soul, that's who.

I thought it was great:

1) harmless

2) light hearted

3) showed me two things abt CP

- he may not be an English major

- but...he has a fast mind and a quick wit.... :applause:

Archived