Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com- Player Interviews- Randy Thomas the comedian

ljs

If you haven't seen this yet, you really should. It's actually pretty funny. At about 2:14, the interview goes from Campbell, to Randy Thomas. Campbell had made a comment about having Thomas back in the huddle. He said, "if you know Randy, you know what I mean." Well, honestly I had never really known a 'personal' side to Thomas and this was the first interview I recall watching him in. The guy is funny. If he wasn't a football player, or chef, maybe stand up? You could tell the journalists were getting frustrated cause Thomas has quite the sarcastic humor, and was completely messing with them in his answers.

http://www.redskins.com/

Those reporters are way to serious. They sounded peaved he wouldnt give them a straight answer about Reinhart. I know one things for sure, there probably isnt much that beats out hanging out at Randy's house for a BBQ.

The trick is getting invited...Im still working on that.

Randy better watch out about dissing the boss: At 5:40 they're talking about food and someone asked him "Are you looking forward to today's menu, Johnny Rockets?" Randy shakes his head, "nah I don't eat that, man." Ooops!! :laugh:

Randy better watch out about dissing the boss: At 5:40 they're talking about food and someone asked him "Are you looking forward to today's menu, Johnny Rockets?" Randy shakes his head, "nah I don't eat that, man." Ooops!! :laugh:

Yeah, but then he also says after that: "Oh yeah, Im going to have me like two chicken sandwiches. But first, a milkshake"

Watching his weight, huh :laugh:

Those reporters are way to serious. They sounded peaved he wouldnt give them a straight answer about Reinhart. I know one things for sure, there probably isnt much that beats out hanging out at Randy's house for a BBQ.

The trick is getting invited...Im still working on that.

Dude, bring me!!!

Most of the aquestions asked of Randy esp the one she wasnt serious about were asked by JLC. Randy T. was giving that guy a hard time because he kept asking stupid questions to elicit a response that could sound negative about the team. if you watch he just make the guy look like a fool (not that JLC needs much help). When the guy off of Riggos show or Rebecca M. from Redskins.com asked a question he was a little more cooperative. Maybe Randy just had a thing for JLC (like when he blasted the line last year after the the first preaseaon game)

Archived