Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's wrong with Laron Landry??

Cooool...E

Why does this guy continue to be the anti Redskin? He seems to be a ****y guy that does not show up for any voluntary workouts or any fan based events.

Here is an article in todays Washington Post about another Landry no-show:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/02/AR2008060202981.html

Does anyone know what the deal is with this guy?

He has not done anything in this league yet to behave like this!

He learned well from another MORON who played that same position for us until Karma finally caught up with him in the middle of last season.

I understand what you are stating but you could have left the Moron part out.

I know technically what he does may not be trolling but c'mon. Knowing how the vast majority of people on this board feel about Sean Taylor and knowing the reaction that it would cause, that statement was made to do nothing but entice those viewing this thread.

He learned well from another MORON who played that same position for us until Karma finally caught up with him in the middle of last season.
All I got to say is.....

:troll:

This is the correct answer. MSF is nothing but an attention whore and a troll, who only posts to satiate his own ego and stir the pot. He posts knowingly controversial things to get a reaction.

Just ignore him.

Yes, I know that by posting this I am only feeding his ego, but it boggles my mind how many people still pay attention to the drama queen. :doh:

Archived