Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swedish teen girls have more sex with one another

China

oral sex between two women (without penetration) is not sex? nah.... Bill Clinton learned that lesson... didn't he?

well then you get into the whole "is oral sex sex?" discussion....

edit: my answer is yes, oral sex is more intimate. So add oral sex and penatration to the list of what makes girl on girl action sex.

well then you get into the whole "is oral sex sex?" discussion....

Oral sex by definition has sex in the word.. therefore.

Also, oral without penetratrion is like soccer?

No tongue, no hands? Seems rather like poor kissing and no reason to really be there... 90 minutes without scoring?

According to Websters, women CANNOT have sex.

Websters' definition of "penetration"

6. the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman

That settles it.

Lesbians are misguided :)

Come back to Mick.

Come back to Mick.

I am surprised these needed to be studied, you date awhile or talk to some people and they open you realize way more girls experiment or are bisexual then guys do

I think this is a really new phenom. I went to both an all girls boarding school for high school and an all women's college. While stuff went on, it goes on much more now...

According to Websters, women CANNOT have sex.

Websters' definition of "penetration"

6. the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman

Ok, I'm starting a new definition....

here's what I got:

Requirements: 2 people

Any hoo-ha penetration, by a person or by a person guiding an object

Any 2-hole penetration, by a person or by a person guiding an object

That's about all I got so far.... I think the O has something to do with it though

I think this is a really new phenom. I went to both an all girls boarding school for high school and an all women's college. While stuff went on, it goes on much more now...

Well now it is more main stream and accepted, but it has been going on for a while, i have dated women who were bisexual and worked with a few where as i only know 2 guys who are

Sounds like an indictment on the Swedish male population.

If we could send over some fellas from the hood some of the Swedish girls might refrain from carpet munchin and embrace pole dancin :rolleyes::)

hmmm I think that number of women who experiment with other women just went up... :doh:

:laugh:

hmmm I think that number of women who experiment with other women just went up... :doh:

:laugh:

Then like and other white procreating challenged Euro countries they can eventually look forward to adding Stan to their nation after immigrant workers breed them out. :D

Archived