Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NASCAR Fans: What did Kyle Busch do.....

MintHillSkinsFan

...........to piss off Dale Jr. fans? I was at the Nationwide race in Charlotte Saturday night in the family section and even there all the Jr. fans were cursing and flipping off Busch the whole time. I had my 5 year old with me so I'm glad I was in the family section where there's no alcohol allowed or it would've probably been worse.

Anyway, it seems to me that Dale pushed Kyle out of his ride with Hendrick so if anyone should be upset it's Kyle Busch and his fans. Sure, Kyle can be a little aggresive on the track but Dale Sr. was twice as bad and you loved him for it.

So what is it Jr. fan, about Kyle that makes your blood boil so? Are you mad that he's still a better driver and having more success than Dale even though Dale has the mighty Hendrick team behind him now? Or is it just any driver that has more success than your driver(a la Jeff Gordon)?

BTW, I don't dislike Dale Jr. He's not nearly the driver his dad was but he's still good nevertheless, and seems like a cool guy. It just seems that 99% of his fans act like Eagles fans.

Ok, let me have it.............

it's what Junior's fans do. Find a mythical villian to express their angst b/c Lord knows, it can't be anything Junior did.

and from someone who is ambivalent w/regards to Jr., it's not DEJr. who people get sick of, it's his delusional fanbase.

it's what Junior's fans do. Find a mythical villian to express their angst b/c Lord knows, it can't be anything Junior did.

and from someone who is ambivalent w/regards to Jr., it's not DEJr. who people get sick of, it's his delusional fanbase.

well in all honesty...Kyle Busch may have caused it, and he does get a tad reckless sometimes. The irony being he does drive more like Dale Sr. So the people who hated Dale Sr. for the way he drove should hate Busch for the same reason. KB is a pompous ass, Jr is well liked because of his more "average Joe" demeanor. He is a very good driver, and this year is showing that. Is he his father? No idea time will tell.

I agree with this assesment. Junior definately seems like the first guy you'd wanna hang out with after a race. But his fans just annoy the hell out of you.

"Kyle Busch may have caused it,"

find one driver (including Jr.) that hasn't caused a wreck. if I remember correctly, didn't Jr wreck KB in a race last year? big deal, it happens, KB just didn't grovel at the throne like Jr's fans wanted him to

Pure irony here. Booing a guy because he wrecked the son of the guy who they liked because he drove like the first guy.
Please do not mention Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt in the same sentence. Kyle Busch can't hold Dale's jock. 7 Cups. 0 Cups.

That is like comparing Lavar to LT. And no, I am not a Jr fan. I am a DEI fan. Well, I guess I am a Jr fan, Truex Jr. :laugh:

"Kyle Busch may have caused it,"

find one driver (including Jr.) that hasn't caused a wreck. if I remember correctly, didn't Jr wreck KB in a race last year? big deal, it happens, KB just didn't grovel at the throne like Jr's fans wanted him to

did I say anything about it? I'm sure his fans hate him for wrecking KB. I'm just answering the question. And note...I didn't even blame KB for it. Jr even said he didn't blame him. So calm your jets. Yes I know Jr has caused wrecks, and I know Jr always apologizes for them.

You are acting just as bad as the fans you are complaining about.... :laugh:

Please do not mention Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt in the same sentence. Kyle Busch can't hold Dale's jock. 7 Cups. 0 Cups.

That is like comparing Lavar to LT. And no, I am not a Jr fan. I am a DEI fan. Well, I guess I am a Jr fan, Truex Jr. :laugh:

I hate KB, and was a huge fan of Dale Sr. You can't deny that KB has a touch of Dale Sr's style. I think KB is more wreckless but thats youth.

and for the record....I have hated the Busch boys since they joined the series....

KB is 23. DE was 29 before he won his first. Plus pretty much every race fan says that Kyle drives the most like the intimidator, not just me. We'll see.

KB is 23. DE was 29 before he won his first. Plus pretty much every race fan says that Kyle drives the most like the intimidator, not just me. We'll see.

I think Tony Stewart comes close, or did anyways...he used to be compared to Dale Sr as well.

I hate Kyle because he's like his brother and Robby Gordon. They're whiney-ass, little ****es that are never at fault for any of the **** they pull on the track. And the next time he takes a bow, I wanna see someone plant their foot up his ass. I personally would like to be the one to wipe that smirk off his face.

I thought that Jr. drove down low and got very close to Kyle right before he got wrecked. He tried to pinch Kyle down low and ended up getting wrecked.

I like Jr. but his fans are the whiniest in NASCAR, by far.

I'm not a big fan of Kyle but if you don't think he has major talent, look at the performance of the 5 car before he drove it and after he left. Plus look at how the 18 car did last year.

I hate Kyle because he's like his brother and Robby Gordon. They're whiney-ass, little ****es that are never at fault for any of the **** they pull on the track. And the next time he takes a bow, I wanna see someone plant their foot up his ass. I personally would like to be the one to wipe that smirk off his face.

I think Kurt has matured a lot since coming into NASCAR. Maybe Kyle will do the same. I will still dislike him though.

I thought that Jr. drove down low and got very close to Kyle right before he got wrecked. He tried to pinch Kyle down low and ended up getting wrecked.

I'm not a big fan of Kyle but if you don't think he has major talent, look at the performance of the 5 car before he drove it and after he left. Plus look at how the 18 car did last year.

Jr held his line going into turns 3 & 4. He was going to get passed, but wanted to race hard. Kyle got loose. That is short track racing. Jr said as much after seeing the replay.

Now what Tony did by brake checking the field on the restart at Charlotte, that was BS. I recall Tony getting all pissy and accusing Johnson of doing that last year. Took a bunch of good cars out, including my boy.

I think Kurt has matured a lot since coming into NASCAR. Maybe Kyle will do the same. I will still dislike him though.

I was at Dover last year when Kurt tried to run over Tony's crew member. That's not all that mature.

I love how you call Jr fans whiny yet you are in here bashing him and whining about they constantly whine. If you dont like him then dont root for him. Youll never see any of us complain about anything that isnt legit.

Kyle DID wreck him and worse off his teammate Hamlin stayed on the track on purpose to get that yellow flag. Jr was running his line and Kyle got loose. But of course douchebag Kyle leaning against his car at the end of the race acting like he doesnt need to have any manners or even act like he needed to say sorry or "my bad". When Jr and Tony bumped and Tony spun out the FIRST thing Smoke did was say "tell Jr it wasnt his fault". When Tony got spun last week the guy who spun him IMMEDIATELY said "damn tell Tony I said sorry" and then said it again after the race. Its called respect and most drivers have it for each other.

and thats really the ONLY complaint you have heard from 99.999999% of Jr fans. We know he is in a slump when it comes to wins. We also know that the pit crew needs to figure out how to step it up on the last stop. We also know that he is running really consistently and is third in points because of it. Do I want a win? hell yes!! do i want a win if that means running horrible the rest of the season? not a chance.

I love how you call Jr fans whiny yet you are in here bashing him and whining about they constantly whine. If you dont like him then dont root for him. Youll never see any of us complain about anything that isnt legit.

Kyle DID wreck him and worse off his teammate Hamlin stayed on the track on purpose to get that yellow flag. Jr was running his line and Kyle got loose. But of course douchebag Kyle leaning against his car at the end of the race acting like he doesnt need to have any manners or even act like he needed to say sorry or "my bad". When Jr and Tony bumped and Tony spun out the FIRST thing Smoke did was say "tell Jr it wasnt his fault". When Tony got spun last week the guy who spun him IMMEDIATELY said "damn tell Tony I said sorry" and then said it again after the race. Its called respect and most drivers have it for each other.

and thats really the ONLY complaint you have heard from 99.999999% of Jr fans. We know he is in a slump when it comes to wins. We also know that the pit crew needs to figure out how to step it up on the last stop. We also know that he is running really consistently and is third in points because of it. Do I want a win? hell yes!! do i want a win if that means running horrible the rest of the season? not a chance.

Show me where I said one negative thing about Jr. I said I liked him. I personally think he tried to pinch Kyle down low. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, that's racing. In fact, that's the fun part of racing. If guys didn't try to race each other hard, I wouldn't be watching it.

So please, show me where I bashed Jr.

Show me where I said one negative thing about Jr. I said I liked him. I personally think he tried to pinch Kyle down low. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, that's racing. In fact, that's the fun part of racing. If guys didn't try to race each other hard, I wouldn't be watching it.

So please, show me where I bashed Jr.

only after you show ME where I said you bashed Jr. I said you called his FANS whiny and its funny.

Archived