Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NASCAR Fans: What did Kyle Busch do.....

MintHillSkinsFan

OK, I'm a Jr fan, and I have to admit....we get alittle irrational sometimes...but thats what it means to be a fan. Jr fans are no more whiney then ummm Redskins fans when it comes to the refs and media ;). It just depends on what side of the fence you are standing.

He wrecked DEJ here in Richmond when he was leading the race in the final laps.

Passing a guy is one thing, you don't need to wreck him to get by.

DEJ is a HUGE fan favorite here...the crowd gets ugly if anything goes down involving him.

I have never in my entire life met a fan of either of the Busch brothers. i can't imagine who would root for those rat-faced aholes.

I'll admit, Kyle wrecked Jr. You could see him turn into him to spin him when they bumped. I was at the race and man it was crazy.

Combine that with the little rivalry that's been started with the team swaps and you can see why they hate KB. Plus he's been dominating rubbing salt into the wounds of the JR fans.

I'll admit, Kyle wrecked Jr. You could see him turn into him to spin him when they bumped. I was at the race and man it was crazy./QUOTE]

Hmmmm............Isn't that the same thing that Dale Sr. did to Terry Labonte at Bristol...........on the last lap!? But that was "just racin" right? Now that Kyle did it to Little E, it's a low down dirty POS thing to do. There's that ultimate irony again.

Kyle Busch and Jr had a run in a few weeks ago, and it can be debated that Kyle Busch cost Jr a win by wrecking him.

Yeah he spun Dale out like in turn 3 at Richmond speedway or something which cost him his 1st win in like 2 years.

I can't stand Booooooooooooosh either.

kyleBusch.gif

(here's me pissing on his car)

He's probably the most hated driver right now anyways, whether your a Dale fan or not. He has that type of persona where people just hate him.

Yeah he spun Dale out like in turn 3 at Richmond speedway or something which cost him his 1st win in like 2 years.

I can't stand Booooooooooooosh either.

kyleBusch.gif

(here's me pissing on his car)

He's probably the most hated driver right now anyways, whether your a Dale fan or not. He has that type of persona where people just hate him.

The chick M&M likes what she sees Tone_Dubbz, the dude M&M, not so much. :laugh:

did I say anything about it? I'm sure his fans hate him for wrecking KB. I'm just answering the question. And note...I didn't even blame KB for it. Jr even said he didn't blame him. So calm your jets. Yes I know Jr has caused wrecks, and I know Jr always apologizes for them.

You are acting just as bad as the fans you are complaining about.... :laugh:

do wha?? you didn't say anything about it? that's a quote from exactly what you said........:laugh:

I really wish that people would stop comparing Kyle to Dale SR. Maybe when Kyle has won, oh i dont know 7 Cups then you can compare. It is the same for Petty, just dont do it. So Kyle drives on the edge he is all of a sudden as good as SR? Give me a ****ing break. Somebody wins a few races and all of a sudden that driver is the greatest person to ever drive. Remember a few years ago when Kahne was being compared to Gorgo? How has that worked out for Kahne? Not to good. When you compare somebody to a legend, they will never live up to the hype.:2cents:

Archived