Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley wedding shots up

MWCREDSKINS

Just a few great pictures of what I'm sure was a great time. I see Kozlowski and Todd Yoder were in Cooley's party, wonder what other Skins showed. Also if any cheerleaders were Christy's guests. Chris Cooley is by far my favorite Redskin to join this team in years and this blog gets more enjoyable. Hope he and Christy are having a great time on their honeymoon, 47 rules:point2sky

http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/

Yes it is. It's funny knowing her as a Redskins cheerleader. I still look back and laugh at a picture I took with her in 2005 at the calender party not knowing 2 years later she'd be my favorite players wife. Hopefully the blog will post more pics

Congrats to the Cooleys, that cake looks delicious :)

CAKE... WTFO; you must be gay. Watch out Hoggie in your man room with Reic @Canton.:silly:

Did you not notice the Bride??? Cooley is one lucky dude!

BTW, just kidding about the gay thing... Not that there is anything wrong with that.:)

Anyone else find it weird he posted pictures of his wife looking like that (half undressed) on his blog? Certainly he has no insecurities.

Yeah. I wouldn't imagine many self respecting people post photos like that for public consumption. But, to each his own.

Didn't 47 hook up with this girl while he was engaged to a prior in Utah? It's the immoral stuff that I really disagree with..:2cents:

Archived