Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

Barney B

Yeah let's divert attention from somebody running for office, to somebody who's not. :laugh:

Just like Hillary, it's her job to know what she's saying, and what the public reaction to her words is likely to be.

So let's call that her own decision. ;)

Also, I may be wrong, but haven't people on other news networks been caught joking about Bush's and Cheney's deaths? I'm not sure, but I think I remember hearing something about it. Not that any of this type of joking is right, but I doubt this lady is the only one who's ever joked about this type of stuff before...

I'm sure you're right, but the difference, if there is one, is that Liz Trotta is a highly-decorated lifetime journalist working as a news show pundit, while Keith Olbermann is a partisan hatchet man playing to the mob. :2cents:

I'm sure you're right, but the difference, if there is one, is that Liz Trotta is a highly-decorated lifetime journalist working as a news show pundit, while Keith Olbermann is a partisan hatchet man playing to the mob. :2cents:

That is a good point,I do expect much more from her :laugh:

Overreaching? If anything, what I said earlier was an understatement.

olbermann told some hostile viewers to go kill themselves and to f their mothers.

i think poor judgement is not isolated within a certain political viewpoint.

Didnt Hillary hint at the same thing: Twice?

Its the Secret Service Hognose.. And they will.. they don't play.

How did Hillary do this?

I remember jokes being made about kill Bush Sr but not doing it on account of Quayle and the same thing being done to Bush jr

People kill leaders it happens, either to make a name for one's self or they are extremist

I do not believe a politician will ever advocate the killing of a rival as they too could be victims of this,

Who is Liz Trotta and why is this important? Who cares? Keeping her on FoxNews probably does liberals more of a favor than sacking her.

Those who are using her as a political punching bag should feel ashamed of beating up on a little old lady...

I'm sure you feel the same way every time somebody says something nasty about Hillary Clinton.

olbermann told some hostile viewers to go kill themselves and to f their mothers.

i think poor judgement is not isolated within a certain political viewpoint.

I didn't say it was.

But I would like to see a link to the video of Olberman doing that. And what kind of hostile people were they? Cause if they were neo Nazis or the KKK or something I would agree with Olberman.

Didnt Hillary hint at the same thing: Twice?

okay... I cannot see the video but my first thought when seeing this thread was that this clip was probably taken out of context and they were probably referring to the comments that Hillary made re: the Kennedy assasination... I assuming this is Fox and Friends right? Where they talk conversationally about current events every morning so it was probably a conversation about Hillary's comments....

I'm sure you feel the same way every time somebody says something nasty about Hillary Clinton.

I've been nothing but supportive of HRC that last 6 months. I wish McCain was running against her, because I think she is a better candidate for President than BHO.

I'll end this with a quote from Dennis Miller: It isn't the color of Barack Obama's skin that bothers me, it's the thinness of it!

That was certainly an inappropriate comment and something that shouldn't be joked about. I'm astounded that she (or anyone else for that matter) would say something like that on national television, joke or not.

I'm curious as to what other specific examples from Fox News make you believe that the network as a whole condones this type of talk? And when I say "this type of talk" I mean specific examples where people laugh about knocking off a presidential candidate.

I don't deny that Fox News leans right, but I have never seen a regular Fox News anchor joke about murder or talk about their "bitter hatred" of liberals. I think you are way overreaching here.

yeah he is. Just a normal response for a hack...

Archived