Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok Dallas its yours for the taking

BillyKilmer

Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?

• Yes
    • No

The only reason I have anything against you is because you refuse to give respect when it's due ...
I like being able to talk things out, but thats just me
You come into a thread flaming and calling people fags and then ask for respect? I have more respect for tr1 than people like you

I'll second that. In one short post you call ALL Cowboy fans fags that can suck a certain body part of yours that I won't mention, say you hate us, & were ignorant garbage that are more stupid than a dog.

Probably one of the rougher posts that I've seen around here. If that's the way you feel fine but do you realliy expect anyone (even ignorant Boy's fans)to give you any respect if you generalize your thoughts in this manner?

There are plenty of Cowboy haters around here (rightfully so) but they generally have a more eloquent way of expressing it. As such, will generally gain some respect in return.

Try what again? If the Redskins winning 4 out of the last 6 makes you feel good, then have at it. I've been following the rivalry since the 1970s and I know that the game results isn't always a good indicator of who the better team really is:

Ok, you know what's funny...I could have SWORN my original post dealt with how a Cowboys fan was telling Skins fans how they should "worry about how the Skins are going to deal" with the Cowboys' upcoming success. So I posted your recent string of success (last three years) and left out all the 5-11, 6-10 and 8-8 years (pretty much the 6 years prior), and showed that the Skins have dealt with the Cowboys' success just fine. We don't need to "worry" about how our team will do against yours.

For some reason, though, you seem to think the topic was which team has had the better overall record during the last 3 seasons. Oh, and that the only reason I mentioned the 4-out-of-the-last-6 stat was to make myself "feel better".

Again, gotta love that crazy Cowboys logic... :applause:

Division rivalries usually transcend regular season records.

Ah, so then you agree that we Skins fans don't need to spend more time worrying about what our team "will do about" the Cowboys, as you were first saying we should spend more time doing...because as you just said, when it comes to rivalries all bets are off.

I hope you didn't pull anything contradicting yourself so bad...

Been hearing this for years but I am still here, as I have always been

Yes, but we can look towards you posting much more infrequently when the losing begins.

Ah, 2005 was such a great year in ATN...

It's not an arbitrary number...it covers the last three years. In many cases you look at the last three seasons to see if there's a trend with your team. Not to mention it covers the Cowboys' latest string of winning seasons (2005 thru 2007), and shows that even with the Cowboys having three consecutive winning seasons, the Redskins still beat them 4 out of the last 6 times.

Try again.

It's funny, last year when everyone was boasting about 3 out of 4, I said take it another year back and it's 3 out of 6. Funny how 3 years ago is recent now, but was too far back last year.

Ok, you know what's funny...I could have SWORN my original post dealt with how a Cowboys fan was telling Skins fans how they should "worry about how the Skins are going to deal" with the Cowboys' upcoming success. So I posted your recent string of success (last three years) and left out all the 5-11, 6-10 and 8-8 years (pretty much the 6 years prior), and showed that the Skins have dealt with the Cowboys' success just fine. We don't need to "worry" about how our team will do against yours.

For some reason, though, you seem to think the topic was which team has had the better overall record during the last 3 seasons. Oh, and that the only reason I mentioned the 4-out-of-the-last-6 stat was to make myself "feel better".

Ah, so then you agree that we Skins fans don't need to spend more time worrying about what our team "will do about" the Cowboys, as you were first saying we should spend more time doing...because as you just said, when it comes to rivalries all bets are off.

That was some pretty harsh ownage right there. :laugh:

I went back and looked at my original post. When I said that Redskins fans should worry about what the Redskins are going to do about it, I wasn't just referring to how the Redskins are going to play the Cowboys this season, but also the entire season. That is, what the Redskins are doing to prepare for the season, the NFC East, and getting back to the superbowl. I should have been more specific. I was wondering why you were arguing about the rivalry itself. That wasn't necessarily my intention, but so be it.

Just for the record, I've always considered the Redskins to be a tough opponent for the Cowboys, no matter what the W/L records show.

It's funny, last year when everyone was boasting about 3 out of 4, I said take it another year back and it's 3 out of 6. Funny how 3 years ago is recent now, but was too far back last year.

3 out of 6, 3 out of 4, 4 out of 6...in none of those scenarios do the Cowboys come out on top. So it hardly matters.

And if the "3 out of 4" scenario was being used, it was most likely being used to show that the tide has turned, and the Skins are now owning the Cowboys regularly instead of the other way around. And now 4 out of 6 pretty much confirms that it's continuing.

I went back and looked at my original post. When I said that Redskins fans should worry about what the Redskins are going to do about it, I wasn't just referring to how the Redskins are going to play the Cowboys this season, but also the entire season. That is, what the Redskins are doing to prepare for the season, the NFC East, and getting back to the superbowl. I should have been more specific. I was wondering why you were arguing about the rivalry itself. That wasn't necessarily my intention, but so be it.

Just for the record, I've always considered the Redskins to be a tough opponent for the Cowboys, no matter what the W/L records show.

Well, when you said this:

Man, I wish I had a dollar for every insecure Redskins fan running off at the mouth about the Cowboys. Excuses? Wow...that's rich. If I were a Redskins fan, I wouldn't be worried about the Cowboys or what the media thinks as much as I would be worried about the Redskins are going to do about it. That's just me, though.

...I guess I didn't take it to mean you were talking about how we'd do against the Rams and the Seahawks.

I took it to mean that you were talking solely about the Cowboys, how Skins fans are insecure when it comes to the Cowboys, how we run our mouths when it comes to the Cowboys, how we worry about what the media thinks about the Cowboys...and how instead you felt we should worry about what the Skins "are going to do about it", with "it" being--yes--the Cowboys lol.

I'll take your word for it, though, that you didn't quite mean it that way. And in that context I'll stick with my comment that we can easily do both, and reccommend a visit to the Stadium forum in case you still feel we're not worrying about the Skins enough. :thumbsup:

Well, when you said this:

...I guess I didn't take it to mean you were talking about how we'd do against the Rams and the Seahawks.

I took it to mean that you were talking solely about the Cowboys, how Skins fans are insecure when it comes to the Cowboys, how we run our mouths when it comes to the Cowboys, how we worry about what the media thinks about the Cowboys...and how instead you felt we should worry about what the Skins "are going to do about it", with "it" being--yes--the Cowboys lol.

I'll take your word for it, though, that you didn't quite mean it that way. And in that context I'll stick with my comment that we can easily do both, and reccommend a visit to the Stadium forum in case you still feel we're not worrying about the Skins enough. :thumbsup:

Yeah...I just meant a general "worry about your own backyard" sort of thing. But your points are well taken and serves as a reminder of being a Cowboys fan hanging around a place intended for Redskins fans. So, it's all good :cool:

Califan how do you see the skins doing this year record wise overall, in the division and vs. Dallas this year?

Wow, so you would tell all those players that all that worked for and achieved meant nothing because they didnt make the Super Bowl. .

YES...that is exactly what we are saying...

oh yeah...**** Dallas might come out of our mouthts too..

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived