Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok Dallas its yours for the taking

BillyKilmer

Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?

• Yes
    • No

haha NOT ME! I can't stand trying to prove a valid point to someone who knows i'm right but wont acknowledge it just because we are the redskins.. Hell, if we get beat fair and square, It doesnt make me feel like less of a man to give props where its due. And if I am in a debate with someone, and they are right, I will accept it. It's because I'm willing to listen to what other people have to say, even if its not what I want to hear. I like being able to talk things out, but thats just me

Heres something i want you to think about that, i say with some people in this world. "The reasonable people are going to find out theres no room for reason" and believe me, its going to melt minds when they realize its true.

another ignorant cowboy fan.. What is it??? anytime we get a good cowboy fan in here we get another ignorant ass one to take his place... goodness:doh:

Alot of Skin fans had the cowboys in the superbowl?? what are you talking about?

typical skin fan.....can argue the point so you have to resort to name calling to try and change the subject.......

typical skin fan.....can argue the point so you have to resort to name calling to try and change the subject.......

actually, when you have argued with countless ignorant cowtipper fans you tend to find it pointless to try and educate them or even to try and reason with most of them. Because they refuse to take off the homer glasses and actually accept their team has flaws.. I know my team does, I never said we didnt. But to argue some of the points y'all do, is just rediculous... Like I said before, alot of you talk in circles so you can't be trapped on previous prediction or whatever. It's always some excuse leading to another, and so on. (this is just the ignorant fans) Please, dont be homer.

No, but we didnt win the title for most consecutive 1 and done playoff appearances either, that's y'all.

Technically, the Cowboys haven't won that title just yet. They share that title of 6 consecutive playoff losses with numerous other teams including KC and DET who both have active streaks of 6.

Never said it was impossible to do both, but just asking what the point of it is. But the rival fan thing...point well taken. In fact, over the last couple of months, I have ignored more of these threads than I have before. But I don't recall ever coming over to the ATN to openly boast or brag about the Cowboys. Not sure where this is coming from.

4 out of 6 is an arbitrary number. We could just as easily look at the all-time series record or even the series record this decade. These type of stats don't mean anything.

It's not an arbitrary number...it covers the last three years. In many cases you look at the last three seasons to see if there's a trend with your team. Not to mention it covers the Cowboys' latest string of winning seasons (2005 thru 2007), and shows that even with the Cowboys having three consecutive winning seasons, the Redskins still beat them 4 out of the last 6 times.

Try again.

It's not an arbitrary number...it covers the last three years. In many cases you look at the last three seasons to see if there's a trend with your team. Not to mention it covers the Cowboys' latest string of winning seasons (2005 thru 2007), and shows that even with the Cowboys having three consecutive winning seasons, the Redskins still beat them 4 out of the last 6 times.

Try again.

Try what again? If the Redskins winning 4 out of the last 6 makes you feel good, then have at it. I've been following the rivalry since the 1970s and I know that the game results isn't always a good indicator of who the better team really is:

A. 1988 Cowboys (3-13) - beat the Redskins (7-9) once

B. 1989 Cowboys (1-15) - beat the Redskins (10-6) once

C. 1995 Cowboys (12-4 and SB winner) - lost to the Redskins (6-10) twice

D. 2000 Cowboys (5-11) - beat the Redskins (8-8) twice

E. 2001 Cowboys (5-11) - beat the Redskins (8-8) twice

Division rivalries usually transcend regular season records.

Technically, the Cowboys haven't won that title just yet. They share that title of 6 consecutive playoff losses with numerous other teams including KC and DET who both have active streaks of 6.

You should be very proud.

Welcome to last year :rolleyes:

Eventually you will catch up and realize it is 2008 now a new season.

Come see me in January you will have plenty of free time

I just had to get my heart checked because you and I are in full agreeance.

I love the whole "scoreboard" trash talking and getting at each other but its time for us to worry about us and you worry about you. We have a lot on our plate to worry about and I imagine the pressure on your end is big time too.

I will though find you our 2 games and we can go back and forth then. :cheers:

Then why dont you open yourself up to non-cowboy fans?? instead of being so persistant and thick all time? Even though there is tons of cowboy info on here, remember where you are.. The only reason I have anything against you is because you refuse to give respect when it's due and you lean on bad logic. You dont back up what you say with anything to support your claim, yet throw someone elses claim out the window. I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are willing to accept even the cowboys make mistakes. I know my team isnt perfect and I dont pretend like we are.

You come into a thread flaming and calling people fags and then ask for respect? I have more respect for tr1 than people like you

I just had to get my heart checked because you and I are in full agreeance.

I love the whole "scoreboard" trash talking and getting at each other but its time for us to worry about us and you worry about you. We have a lot on our plate to worry about and I imagine the pressure on your end is big time too.

I will though find you our 2 games and we can go back and forth then. :cheers:

Stop agreeing with me it scares me

You come into a thread flaming and calling people fags and then ask for respect? I have more respect for tr1 than people like you

shut your mouth. Did I specifically call someone a fag? I'm sorry if you fall into that category and if that offends you, oh well. It was never directed at one person in particular. I think I should go cry now that I dont have your respect.. boohoo.. next time maybe i'll shed a tear.. I could care less about you. I care more about the ants outside in my yard then I do about how you feel.

Lots more cowboy fans around nowadays than were around after the Giants playoff loss.

Good thread Kilmer, I agree. Let them have it. No excuses. The Cowboys should be a juggernaut this season. If that doesn't pan out, we can of course count on them not being around, for fear of embarassment and flat out shame. And that's a good thing :)

shut your mouth. Did I specifically call someone a fag? I'm sorry if you fall into that category and if that offends you, oh well. It was never directed at one person in particular. I think I should go cry now that I dont have your respect.. boohoo.. next time maybe i'll shed a tear.. I could care less about you. I care more about the ants outside in my yard then I do about how you feel.
Well you may want to care about this: you almost got your own vacation for a couple of posts, including the one you reference here, and your slack is now tight. So my advice is to ratchet it down a notch, choose your attacks more carefully, and keep the ball in bounds. :)

Well you may want to care about this: you almost got your own vacation for a couple of posts, including the one you reference here, and your slack is now tight. So my advice is to ratchet it down a notch, choose your attacks more carefully, and keep the ball in bounds. :)

My Apologies.

Archived