Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok Dallas its yours for the taking

BillyKilmer

Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?

• Yes
    • No

Defend our team? There is no need to defend its a new season where we will once again win the division title. We will see what happens come playoff time

Well, we won't see much from you or the Pokes come playoff time. Football season usually ends after you're first playoff game.

I would say that recent history is a little bit more relavent then the past century or decade, I mean wouldn't you?? It's the fact that yall have super great talent on your team and we have still won 4 out of the last 6 games we have played against y'all... It's the current competition that's important.

Historically, that's nothing new. In fact, in the last year that the Cowboys won the superbowl (1995), the Redskins won both games. Or go back and look at "The Streak" where the Cowboys beat the Redskins 10 straight times. Would you argue that the Cowboys were a better team than the Redskins in those years (1997-2002). I sure wouldn't.

Bottom line, division rivalries have never been a good indicator of overall talent.

Historically, that's nothing new. In fact, in the last year that the Cowboys won the superbowl (1995), the Redskins won both games. Or go back and look at "The Streak" where the Cowboys beat the Redskins 10 straight times. Would you argue that the Cowboys were a better team than the Redskins in those years (1997-2002). I sure wouldn't.

Bottom line, division rivalries have never been a good indicator of overall talent.

But come on, their team owns because it hasnt won a SB since before Dallas and since they won some playoff games, well thats gotta equal a lombardy right, dont they put that in the SB history, certain amount of play off wins equals SB win? Come on, we dont have much of an argument if that doesnt pan out.

What else are we going to say? Jerry got a new stadium and the SB bid, we want one!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, division rivalries have never been a good indicator of overall talent.[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree with you there. I wa just talking about dont you think recent history as in the past 3-4 years is alot more related to the current talent we both have on our teams because we both mostly have the same players. That's all im saying

But come on, their team owns because it hasnt won a SB since before Dallas and since they won some playoff games, well thats gotta equal a lombardy right, dont they put that in the SB history, certain amount of play off wins equals SB win? Come on, we dont have much of an argument if that doesnt pan out.

What else are we going to say? Jerry got a new stadium and the SB bid, we want one!!!!!!!!

No, but we didnt win the title for most consecutive 1 and done playoff appearances either, that's y'all.

And you will take that as far until ESPN gives you another idea. How many lombardies have you hoisted recently?\

You also dont have the record for most playoff appearances either.

How many have we hoisted lately?? Umm about as many as your team.. You guys won the superbowl what, 2-3 years after we won our last one?? WHOOOOPDEE FRIGGIN DOOOO!!! Like I said, at least we can win a couple games in the playoffs... You gotta crawl before you walk, and yall still don't know how to crawl..

How many have we hoisted lately?? Umm about as many as your team.. You guys won the superbowl what, 2-3 years after we won our last one?? WHOOOOPDEE FRIGGIN DOOOO!!! Like I said, at least we can win a couple games in the playoffs... You gotta crawl before you walk, and yall still don't know how to crawl..

YOu won a Super Bowl, we did a dynasty, no matter how hard you try, you will never stack up. You are outgunned, out played and simply outclassed.

It figures a cowboy fan would take my words and twist them around. "that you are still not getting it" are you serious? let's grow up a little. eh bud?

Im not the one trying to convince myself of anything. Like i said Dallas didnt try, if you dont like it, no one really really wants to delve into it. YOu just hate Dallas because we exist. im just here talking football.

Im not the one trying to convince myself of anything. Like i said Dallas didnt try, if you dont like it, no one really really wants to delve into it. YOu just hate Dallas because we exist. im just here talking football.

But you are, you are trying to convince yourself the cowboys werent trying.. What, were you playing in that game?? and you know for sure?? you talked to wade phillips and tony Romo sits to pee?? and they told you that?? everyone on the team said they didnt try?? You must have never played sports because as an athlete, no one wants to lose. And as an athelete, you dont let other teams win, or not try your hardest. Thats a load of crap coming from a cowboy FAN

But you are, you are trying to convince yourself the cowboys werent trying.. What, were you playing in that game?? and you know for sure?? you talked to wade phillips and tony Romo sits to pee?? and they told you that?? everyone on the team said they didnt try?? You must have never played sports because as an athlete, no one wants to lose. And as an athelete, you dont let other teams win, or not try your hardest. Thats a load of crap coming from a cowboy FAN

You think if you scream loud enough or get heard it makes it true?

Unlike yourself I will stick to my prediction instead of changing it 12 times and then claiming the first 11 didnt count

Um...yup...okay.

See you at the end of the season...or maybe not.

:laugh:

Um...yup...okay.

See you at the end of the season...or maybe not.

:laugh:

most likely not.. You and I both know how cowboy fans do.. Alot of noise before and during gameday, but after that loss, they all go into hibernation or back into the cracks or wherever they came from.. EVERY single cowboy fan I know does this.. They wont answer the phone after the cowboy lose, they refuse to admit defeat, etc.. it's the same ol story no matter where you go

I really don't understand why Cowboy fans come here. Why don't you stay on your own forum, and talk to each other, and not come on to a Redskins board and spew **** and spam up the forum. Why come here just to argue, stay on your own forum.

Archived