Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok Dallas its yours for the taking

BillyKilmer

Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GW Bush stole the 2000 election?

• Yes
    • No

I really don't understand why Cowboy fans come here. Why don't you stay on your own forum, and talk to each other, and not come on to a Redskins board and spew **** and spam up the forum. Why come here just to argue, stay on your own forum.

I said it before, i ll say it again. THere is just way to much Cowboy info here. I dont care for lots of Cowboy fans so i packed up and moved on. I get Cowboy info here, i talk to some good cowboy fans. BFD, DCV and Slog, and theres Beware and THA. They are great, some redskin posters here are great. Its decent talk with some hate and some fanfare. WHat more can you ask for?

I really don't understand why Cowboy fans come here. Why don't you stay on your own forum, and talk to each other, and not come on to a Redskins board and spew **** and spam up the forum. Why come here just to argue, stay on your own forum.

WeOwnU, is that you? You can tell me. It's ok. ;)

I said it before, i ll say it again. THere is just way to much Cowboy info here. I dont care for lots of Cowboy fans so i packed up and moved on. I get Cowboy info here, i talk to some good cowboy fans. BFD, DCV and Slog, and theres Beware and THA. They are great, some redskin posters here are great. Its decent talk with some hate and some fanfare. WHat more can you ask for?
WeOwnU, is that you? You can tell me. It's ok. ;)
Only Cowboys fans could say they hate many of their own fans and come to a rival's board to commiserate with each other.

Thank you for hiding here and making yourselves targets. I guess martyrdom isn't so bad afterall, lol.

:cheers:

Then why dont you open yourself up to non-cowboy fans?? instead of being so persistant and thick all time? Even though there is tons of cowboy info on here, remember where you are.. The only reason I have anything against you is because you refuse to give respect when it's due and you lean on bad logic. You dont back up what you say with anything to support your claim, yet throw someone elses claim out the window. I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are willing to accept even the cowboys make mistakes. I know my team isnt perfect and I dont pretend like we are.

Only Cowboys fans could say they hate many of their own fans and come to a rival's board to commiserate with each other.

Thank you for hiding here and making yourselves targets. I guess martyrdom isn't so bad afterall, lol.

hahha you are right.. that is pretty bad.. I thought I hated the cowboys and their fans.. It's REALLY bad when their own fans hate each other!! hahaha

i can understand static now, i know i could always hear it, and you know you cant make it out, now i can read it. Amazing.

Then why dont you open yourself up to non-cowboy fans?? instead of being so persistant and thick all time? Even though there is tons of cowboy info on here, remember where you are.. The only reason I have anything against you is because you refuse to give respect when it's due and you lean on bad logic. You dont back up what you say with anything to support your claim, yet throw someone elses claim out the window. I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are willing to accept even the cowboys make mistakes. I know my team isnt perfect and I dont pretend like we are.

alrite, go look up my posts. really. you have no concept of what you are talking about. You want a RB debate, have at it, Portis is good. YOu want a QB debate, im sorry Campbell isnt up to par yet. You want a WR debate, im sorry Dallas scored more. You want a CB debate, id take Shawn Springs off your hands but not Carlos Rogers or Smoot, I remember you guys saying when he left good riddance and some wanted him back and now hes back and hes the best. I dont get it nor do that.

I can give respect when its due, dont be young and think its the only word out there, there are others. Lords, ive answered what you've thrown out and you told me to not talk to you and yet you keep talking to me, What do i have to do, to do what you told me to do?

I think im weownyou? So ive been told anyway.

I remember tr1 giving me crap about that for almost a whole week. I didn't even know who that was (and I can't even remember the explanation given to me at the time). But I always wanted to try that line out :D .

alrite, go look up my posts. really. you have no concept of what you are talking about. You want a RB debate, have at it, Portis is good. YOu want a QB debate, im sorry Campbell isnt up to par yet. You want a WR debate, im sorry Dallas scored more. You want a CB debate, id take Shawn Springs off your hands but not Carlos Rogers or Smoot, I remember you guys saying when he left good riddance and some wanted him back and now hes back and hes the best. I dont get it nor do that.

I can give respect when its due, dont be young and think its the only word out there, there are others. Lords, ive answered what you've thrown out and you told me to not talk to you and yet you keep talking to me, What do i have to do, to do what you told me to do?

I'm sorry, but it's terribly hard to read your run-on sentences. I also dont really know what you are talking about? I was just talking about being a better fan and not such a homer for your team. It makes for better conversation and people actually respect you. You do not give credit when it's due, but i'm not going to sit here and argue with you anymore about this. I was just simply trying to burry the hatchet2/ You say dont be young?? Excuse me, I'm almost 27 years old with a fulltime career. I stuck my neck out trying to be nice and all and you still refuse to budge. You will learn fast on this website you wont get far with your logic and way of doing things.. Your ignorant ways are not becoming of you ,at all. I suggest tighting up and educate yourself on your team as well as other teams in the NFL before you come in here acting all high and mighty like you are "The ****" and know everything about everything. That's all I have to say about that

I'm sorry, but it's terribly hard to read your run-on sentences. I also dont really know what you are talking about? I was just talking about being a better fan and not such a homer for your team. It makes for better conversation and people actually respect you. You do not give credit when it's due, but i'm not going to sit here and argue with you anymore about this. I was just simply trying to burry the hatchet2/ You say dont be young?? Excuse me, I'm almost 27 years old with a fulltime career. I stuck my neck out trying to be nice and all and you still refuse to budge. You will learn fast on this website you wont get far with your logic and way of doing things.. Your ignorant ways are not becoming of you ,at all. I suggest tighting up and educate yourself on your team as well as other teams in the NFL before you come in here acting all high and mighty like you are "The ****" and know everything about everything. That's all I have to say about that

I tried being nice, i explained to you my thinking on it,. agree with it, dont, man you are the one who told me to not talk to you and i am trying to do that. You dont like how i type, you dont like my answers you dont like me, go get me banned, im not here for you, you want me gone, ill go.

I tried being nice, i explained to you my thinking on it,. agree with it, dont, man you are the one who told me to not talk to you and i am trying to do that. You dont like how i type, you dont like my answers you dont like me, go get me banned, im not here for you, you want me gone, ill go.

Nah man, seriously c'mon. I didnt say I didnt want you here.. All I said was try to be more open to what others are saying. It's alot easier to learn to accept other peoples opinions rather then debate them. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong, It happens to all of us, even myself, and I know that. All i'm saying is if you are going to be here, just dont be so thick. Everyone gets along alot better and its easier to talk. all teams make mistakes(even your cowboys) in the end, this is football. and it shoulnt be taken further than that. capisce?

and I don't have any intentions on getting you band.. But I myself even had to learn how to become a better poster.. Just remember, you dont always have to be so defensive. We understand you like the cowboys and that's fine, but when you come bashing the skins on our site, and refuse to accept anything any redskin fans have to say, you will get some people hot under the collar. If you want to have enjoyable conversation on here with everyone, take notes from VCD

Nah man, seriously c'mon. I didnt say I didnt want you here.. All I said was try to be more open to what others are saying. It's alot easier to learn to accept other peoples opinions rather then debate them. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong, It happens to all of us, even myself, and I know that. All i'm saying is if you are going to be here, just dont be so thick. Everyone gets along alot better and its easier to talk. all teams make mistakes(even your cowboys) in the end, this is football. and it shoulnt be taken further than that. capisce?

I understand what you are saying and if you go back and see some of my recent older posts, i havent been her elong, i do give credit where its due. But i have to do it to both sides. Thats all. Nothing mean, nothing bad. Being serious and we throw it out there, i respect your players and the team and the fans. Great, but i wont do it because its the new thing to do like some people, i due it cause the fans are great and you got some great players.

Not many teams get away with trading away an elite CB and getting something for it. But as anotehr SKin fan told me, he didnt want to be there and you got a great RB for it. I agree with all that.

But i just wanted to respond to you realistically and not with the always agreeing because we wont. WE'll talk, we'll laugh, we'll poke fun, and we';ll agree and disagree, but im not going to hate on you for it. You are a great person. Its out there. I like the fans here. Im still here right?

Ill even promise to be less thick.

These threads crack me up I will be glad when football season starts so we will have something real to talk about.....Lets see Skins fans say nothing matters but winning the superbowl but then want to talk about the skins record against the Boys over the last 5 seasons or that the skins did win a playoff game within the last decade etc etc.....Guess what Skin fans...it does not matter!!!!!!!!!!

I would be ashame if I was a skins fan the way many of you are posting.... many skin fans already has Dallas in the playoffs or superbowl even before the season starts.......Have you already gave up on your season before it has started?

Just like last year I will take the season one game at a time...............

I understand what you are saying and if you go back and see some of my recent older posts, i havent been her elong, i do give credit where its due. But i have to do it to both sides. Thats all. Nothing mean, nothing bad. Being serious and we throw it out there, i respect your players and the team and the fans. Great, but i wont do it because its the new thing to do like some people, i due it cause the fans are great and you got some great players.

Not many teams get away with trading away an elite CB and getting something for it. But as anotehr SKin fan told me, he didnt want to be there and you got a great RB for it. I agree with all that.

But i just wanted to respond to you realistically and not with the always agreeing because we wont. WE'll talk, we'll laugh, we'll poke fun, and we';ll agree and disagree, but im not going to hate on you for it. You are a great person. Its out there. I like the fans here. Im still here right?

Ill even promise to be less thick.

Sounds good to me :cheers:

These threads crack me up I will be glad when football season starts so we will have something real to talk about.....Lets see Skins fans say nothing matters but winning the superbowl but then want to talk about the skins record against the Boys over the last 5 seasons or that the skins did win a playoff game within the last decade etc etc.....Guess what Skin fans...it does not matter!!!!!!!!!!

I would be ashame if I was a skins fan the way many of you are posting.... many skin fans already has Dallas in the playoffs or superbowl even before the season starts.......Have you already gave up on your season before it has started?

Just like last year I will take the season one game at a time...............

another ignorant cowboy fan.. What is it??? anytime we get a good cowboy fan in here we get another ignorant ass one to take his place... goodness:doh:

Alot of Skin fans had the cowboys in the superbowl?? what are you talking about?

You are very kewl. But we'll get to know each other better in the many many moons ill be here to irk you off. :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:

Trust me, it's way easier, and less frustrating to have a serious debate when both sides are willing to listen.. I look forward to it!!

Nah, that's the way we like our rivals and their fans. :D

haha NOT ME! I can't stand trying to prove a valid point to someone who knows i'm right but wont acknowledge it just because we are the redskins.. Hell, if we get beat fair and square, It doesnt make me feel like less of a man to give props where its due. And if I am in a debate with someone, and they are right, I will accept it. It's because I'm willing to listen to what other people have to say, even if its not what I want to hear. I like being able to talk things out, but thats just me

Trust me, it's way easier, and less frustrating to have a serious debate when both sides are willing to listen.. I look forward to it!!

I listened to you, i just waited til you cracked. You are good tho, mean too when you want to be, but you threw it all out there and left it out there.

Now to do something about more blue around here.

Archived