Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network Adam Schefter: "Cowboys have THE most talent in NFL"

adamyesme1111

You hate us, because you hate us, and yes i've seen your side comments to me, i just choose to not play along. Simple put so you get it. There is no rivarly, Dallas doesnt hate you, they've simply surpassed you. Thats it. Nothing else to get. There is no rivarly, your owner started crap when Dallas tried to get the expansion team, we've had the last laugh and its over, everyone else moved on. You just dont warrant enough for a rivarly. Cowboy Giant games are more rivarly than you guys.

I get what your saying, now swallow that pill.

You say there's no rivalry, yet YOU as a Cowboys fan spends a ****load of time here - if you didn't care so much why are you here? Oh yes, that's right because our board has more "info" than the Cowboys fan boards. I'm not surprised - I'm figuring that most of the 'Pukes forums are dedicated to two things: A. Can we can get any farther up Romo sits to pee's ass? - A How-To Guide. and B. When will we win a playoff game?

You say there's no rivalry, yet YOU as a Cowboys fan spends a ****load of time here - if you didn't care so much why are you here? Oh yes, that's right because our board has more "info" than the Cowboys fan boards. I'm not surprised - I'm figuring that most of the 'Pukes forums are dedicated to two things: A. Can we can get any farther up Romo sits to pee's ass? - A How-To Guide. and B. When will we win a playoff game?

Think of it what you will, regardless of what i say you are not going to take anway. You asked or someone asked and i answered. You dont like it, petition to have me banned.

Think of it what you will, regardless of what i say you are not going to take anway. You asked or someone asked and i answered. You dont like it, petition to have me banned.
You misunderstand - I enjoy your stay here. I think it's hilarious to watch you 'defend the star' after so many years of miserable FAIL. In fact, I congratulate you on your sticking to your guns and not being a fair-weather fan - even if I and others here think you're nuts.

You misunderstand - I enjoy your stay here. I think it's hilarious to watch you 'defend the star' after so many years of miserable FAIL. In fact, I congratulate you on your sticking to your guns and not being a fair-weather fan - even if I and others here think you're nuts.

the kindness, now i know why its red around here, its peoples blood. makes sense. well i do stick to my team, lousy name i know, but i needed a new handle and a new start since i left some places because i couldnt stand the stupid chatter. but whatever, take it for what you want. I try to be a realistic, you dont like it, i cant wont try to force it on you. say what you will im here til im banned. your board, im just passing through.

the kindness, now i know why its red around here, its peoples blood. makes sense. well i do stick to my team, lousy name i know, but i needed a new handle and a new start since i left some places because i couldnt stand the stupid chatter. but whatever, take it for what you want. I try to be a realistic, you dont like it, i cant wont try to force it on you. say what you will im here til im banned. your board, im just passing through.
To be honest, I think your s/n is clever and pretty cool. And for being on a Redskins Fan board, it's quite appropriate too. Trust me, I'm not used to that from Cowboys fans, lol. :laugh:

To be honest, I think your s/n is clever and pretty cool. And for being on a Redskins Fan board, it's quite appropriate too. Trust me, I'm not used to that from Cowboys fans, lol. :laugh:

Well since you threw that out there, i want to say something ive been meaning to tell you. Your sig man. Thats classy. seriosly, i thought your cheerleaders were hot before, you doubled it.

And you post well. I dont have to agree with you to understand it or not see your point.

Thank you for the kind words.

The name is something i thought Skin fans might understand and go with.

I'm sure your knowledge of football is lacking.

the thing that cracks me up is all this after the fact stuff. But face it, You guys got lucky in beating the Patriots. To say that the giants had one of the best teams from top to bottom since the 80's is foolish as hell, and shows your lack of football knowldge right there. Yes, the giants had a GREAT draft that helped them win the SB, but your team was by no means a dominant powerhouse. Actually, I remember by week 2 all the giant fans were ready to write the season off..

I'm willing to bet ANY Giant fan that they wouldnt go back and re-play that superbowl game for anything in the world. Y'all got lucky and wound up winning the SB. But dont get it twisted, if you had to play the patriots again, in the same situation, they would stomp yall.. Take your SB win this season and leave it at that, dont try and make more out of it then it was. The Giants were a mess until they made that playoff run, and everyone thought the patriots were going to murder the giants. Well they choked

New England has the most talent in the league. And I'd say Green Bay is right there with Dallas in terms of NFC talent.

I'd have to agree... I actually think greenbay is more a threat than dallas. They are younger,make less mistakes and dont seem to choke as often. You never know how good they will be now with Favre gone though..

We outplayed greenbay too.. That's the ONLY game I have ever been pissed at Santana Moss. He single handedly lost us that game. Not only did he NOT make plays, he made plays for the other team.. Boy was I hot

You hate us, because you hate us, and yes i've seen your side comments to me, i just choose to not play along. Simple put so you get it. There is no rivarly, Dallas doesnt hate you, they've simply surpassed you. Thats it. Nothing else to get. There is no rivarly, your owner started crap when Dallas tried to get the expansion team, we've had the last laugh and its over, everyone else moved on. You just dont warrant enough for a rivarly. Cowboy Giant games are more rivarly than you guys.

I get what your saying, now swallow that pill.

:laugh: No rivalry? Ummm, okay ... then why are you here? Oh wait, because our Redskins board has more "Cowboy info" than it's Dallas counterpart and because you don't like all those other Dallas fans on there? :laugh:

As to our owner "starting crap" when Dallas wanted to get an expansion team, let me just say that's one more reason Dallas sucks. Clint Murchison bought the rights to "Hail to the Redskins" and held it hostage, telling the Redskins owner at the time, Marshall, he wouldn't let the song be played at Redskins games unless Marshall supported Dallas getting a team.

And actually we've had the most recent laughs ... held you to 1 yard rushing in that last game and got to watch you one and done in the playoffs, yet again.

Oh and I haven't made any "side comments" to you ... I post what I post. You honestly don't warrant special attention. :)

:laugh: No rivalry? Ummm, okay ... then why are you here? Oh wait, because our Redskins board has more "Cowboy info" than it's Dallas counterpart and because you don't like all those other Dallas fans on there? :laugh:

I have to agree and I hate when Dallas fans attempt to downplay the rivalry. The rivalry is why I enjoy posting here. I think it's the best and most intense rivalry in sports no matter the records. Although of late, Dallas/NYG has become a bigger game for us technically, it's still not Dallas vs. Wash.

And actually we've had the most recent laughs ... held you to 1 yard rushing in that last game and got to watch you one and done in the playoffs, yet again.

You guys like throwing stones in glass houses huh? I'm glad you enjoyed that last game. You guys beat us up pretty good but we had the #1 seed sewed up and nothing to play for besides pride and fine tuning. This will very rarely win out facing a hungry team with everything to play for let alone your most hated rival on the road. BTW, do you think we didn't get a chuckle or two from your 1 and done playoff blowout at Seattle? How about your 3 playoff APPEARANCES in the last 15 seasons? We laugh, you guys laugh.... it's just one big laugh-fest. :cheers: Neither franchise has much to brag about of late.

THEHEREAFTER--I have to agree and I hate when Dallas fans attempt to downplay the rivalry. The rivalry is why I enjoy posting here. I think it's the best and most intense rivalry in sports no matter the records. Although of late, Dallas/NYG has become a bigger game for us technically, it's still not Dallas vs. Wash.
Agreed.
You guys like throwing stones in glass houses huh?
Agreed :silly::D And I like throwing 'em all over the place :laugh:
Neither franchise has much to brag about of late.
Pretty much agreed.

Vive' le differance' :helmet:

There is no rivarly, Dallas doesnt hate you, they've simply surpassed you. Thats it. Nothing else to get.

This guy is the definition of delusional. Surpassed us? Well how about in 2005 when we won 5 in a row, beat down the sorry Cowboys along the way,and kept them out of the playoffs? The Skins went 10-6 and Dallas went 9-7. Not to mention that we swept you guys that year. 13-3 may very well be a fluke. We'll find out this year.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I'm sure your knowledge of football is lacking.

As compared to your vastly superior football knowledge, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

You would think that a Giants fan would realize that being the most talented team, or even one of the most talented teams, doesn't mean you'll walk away with silverware come February.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I do believe they are a very talented team, more so then the Redskins right now. I do not agree with Schefter if he did indeed say that Dallas was the most talented team indisputedly. That's just retarded IMO.

The top 2 teams have to be the Pats and Colts b/c of their QBs. Here's my top:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. NYG

4. San Diego

5. Dalls

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no seriously, where did they rank them?

everyone talked about how great they were last season, but they didn't have much better numbers than the Skins OL that had numerous injuries and a new RG

If Romo sits to pee wasn't so mobile they would have given up twice as many sacks :laugh:

:laugh: whats really makes me laugh is gurode making the probowl after his numerous and often in bunches, bad snaps over romos head. i wonder how many of those he had last season.

:laugh: whats really makes me laugh is gurode making the probowl after his numerous and often in bunches, bad snaps over romos head. i wonder how many of those he had last season.

He had only 3, 4 if you're counting snapping to Romo sits to pee when he wasn't expecting it killing our first drive in the first skins game. Two in the skins game and one against the Rams. He's a very good center and the amount of bad snaps were not as much as what it seemed like.

I'd have to agree... I actually think greenbay is more a threat than dallas. They are younger,make less mistakes and dont seem to choke as often. You never know how good they will be now with Favre gone though..

We outplayed greenbay too.. That's the ONLY game I have ever been pissed at Santana Moss. He single handedly lost us that game. Not only did he NOT make plays, he made plays for the other team.. Boy was I hot

Can you elaborate. Im not disagreeing, but when Dallas and Greenbay played, Dallas won. Now granted Aaron Rodgers came in and played well and maybe you think he might outplay Romo sits to pee, which i cant disagree with right now. But I think Dallas had the better defense and came through better to finish the game and put it away.

I also think Dallas has a better WR corp and running back stable.

This guy is the definition of delusional. Surpassed us? Well how about in 2005 when we won 5 in a row, beat down the sorry Cowboys along the way,and kept them out of the playoffs? The Skins went 10-6 and Dallas went 9-7. Not to mention that we swept you guys that year. 13-3 may very well be a fluke. We'll find out this year.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Look at the histories and if you still dont get it. Wow, thats all everyone will say.

Archived