Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network Adam Schefter: "Cowboys have THE most talent in NFL"

adamyesme1111

I don't think you should be voted to the Pro Bowl if you have four snaps that go straight over your QB's head. Maybe that's just me.

Hey, when that QB takes that bad snap, and turns it around into positive yardage, and one hell of a play, thats a center that knew what he was doing. He was tinking ahead.

As much as I hate the Cowboys, I do believe they are a very talented team, more so then the Redskins right now. I do not agree with Schefter if he did indeed say that Dallas was the most talented team indisputedly. That's just retarded IMO.

The top 2 teams have to be the Pats and Colts b/c of their QBs. Here's my top:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. NYG

4. San Diego

5. Dalls

Dallas beat the Giants 2 out of 3 times, so because they hit on one that makes them more talented, also in the regular season they couldnt beat 1 good team, nearly lost to the dolphins and what, the meltdown during the Viking game sewed them up as talented?

The rest i cant disagree, tho talent wise i have to take Dallas's WR over San Diegos, now they have a superior RB, but again the stable doesnt really match up. Dallas has a chance to play all three, Sproles has been ST i believe and wouldnt see the field before Turner who has now left SD.

I also like the dallas talent of safties over SD. Now the CBs COULD be debated, and i like our Dlinemen a bit more. THe Merrimen Ware debates are put to rest.

Rivers, Romo sits to pee, you can debate all day. And Oline, im not to familar with SD's so ill give you that one.

I don't think you should be voted to the Pro Bowl if you have four snaps that go straight over your QB's head. Maybe that's just me.

:laugh: Armchair, I'm starting to remember our old arguments when an issue resurfaces. It was only 3 over Romo sits to pee's head, 2 coming in one game. Three bad snaps shouldn't keep a center out of the pro-bowl. Let's say 3 happened in week 1?

Dallas beat the Giants 2 out of 3 times, so because they hit on one that makes them more talented, also in the regular season they couldnt beat 1 good team, nearly lost to the dolphins and what, the meltdown during the Viking game sewed them up as talented?

The rest i cant disagree, tho talent wise i have to take Dallas's WR over San Diegos, now they have a superior RB, but again the stable doesnt really match up. Dallas has a chance to play all three, Sproles has been ST i believe and wouldnt see the field before Turner who has now left SD.

I also like the dallas talent of safties over SD. Now the CBs COULD be debated, and i like our Dlinemen a bit more. THe Merrimen Ware debates are put to rest.

Rivers, Romo sits to pee, you can debate all day. And Oline, im not to familar with SD's so ill give you that one.

Actually, Rivers knows how to win a playoff game. He was one game from the Big game.. Romo sits to pee hasn't proven he's big game ready yet. :2cents:

Actually, Rivers knows how to win a playoff game. He was one game from the Big game.. Romo sits to pee hasn't proven he's big game ready yet. :2cents:

HOw many did it take Eli to figure it out? Keep in mind Eli did it his very best to give it back to the Pats, he threw two good ints that the Pats stupidly let go and not worry about it cause they felt the game was in teh bag?

River won some, than fell flat on his face than picked himself up again. Romo sits to pee might have fell flat on the last one, but doing it repeatedly.

:laugh: Armchair, I'm starting to remember our old arguments when an issue resurfaces. It was only 3 over Romo sits to pee's head, 2 coming in one game. Three bad snaps shouldn't keep a center out of the pro-bowl. Let's say 3 happened in week 1?

I gotta agree with you. His play was phenominal other than those bad snaps. Those bad snaps never ended up hurting the cowboys so you cant really say thats an arguement to keep a player out of the pro-bowl.

Sure they should. A pro bowl center in my mind would have no snaps that go over his QB's head. I don't think a pro bowl center would even make the mistake of snapping the ball at the one second mark to beat the clock instead of taking a delay of game, like Gurode said he did. Why would you risk a turnover as opposed to taking a 5 yard penalty? That aint too smart.

HOw many did it take Eli to figure it out? Keep in mind Eli did it his very best to give it back to the Pats, he threw two good ints that the Pats stupidly let go and not worry about it cause they felt the game was in teh bag?

River won some, than fell flat on his face than picked himself up again. Romo sits to pee might have fell flat on the last one, but doing it repeatedly.

Right, my exact point, and Romo sits to pee hasn't. Y'all actually had a game IN the bag, then choked. Romo sits to pee couldn't hold on to the ball.

Sure they should. A pro bowl center in my mind would have no snaps that go over his QB's head. I don't think a pro bowl center would even make the mistake of snapping the ball at the one second mark to beat the clock instead of taking a delay of game, like Gurode said he did. Why would you risk a turnover as opposed to taking a 5 yard penalty? That aint too smart.

Wow.

Right, my exact point, and Romo sits to pee hasn't. Y'all actually had a game IN the bag, then choked. Romo sits to pee couldn't hold on to the ball.

YEah, Romo sits to pee made that call too. NO one blames Parcells for making his starting qb hold the ball putting him out there to take a hit like Charlie Brown.

Romo sits to pee didnt choke on that, he took a bad punt and tried to make something and if you can fault him for trying to win for his team than i think you are trying to hard. He ran his guts out on that play and risked a huge hit for the TD.

Hell if replay showed right, this would never happen because Witten was over the mark or on the mark for the first down.

Also not to rehash this, Rivers has falted some, Romo sits to pee has gotten better as hes progressed. Check out his stats and check out his two franchise records, i am willing to let him play his career and see what happens.

Here we go. You are saying 3 bad snaps which obviously pro bowlers never had a bad snap or two, shouldnt be in the Pro Bowl because the guy who was drafted as a guard, moved to center to shore up a spot on a bad offensive line. Because of his play and his sticking it out and not being mad or complaining, shouldnt be in a pro bowl because of 3 bad snaps WHICH might have been Romos fault for either taking to much time or calling an audible to late? So you want to see a good guy tossed because of 3 bad snaps OF which his QB made some great plays.

YEah, Romo sits to pee made that call too. NO one blames Parcells for making his starting qb hold the ball putting him out there to take a hit like Charlie Brown.

Romo sits to pee didnt choke on that, he took a bad punt and tried to make something and if you can fault him for trying to win for his team than i think you are trying to hard. He ran his guts out on that play and risked a huge hit for the TD.

Hell if replay showed right, this would never happen because Witten was over the mark or on the mark for the first down.

Also not to rehash this, Rivers has falted some, Romo sits to pee has gotten better as hes progressed. Check out his stats and check out his two franchise records, i am willing to let him play his career and see what happens.

It's Bill Parcells fault that Romo sits to pee couldn't handle that snap? That was NOT a bad snap, and he had been doing it all season, and no cowboy fans said a word about it until the mishandled snap by Romo sits to pee. I dont care who you are, You can't sit there and say "Romo sits to pee didn't choke, it was Parcells fault" that's insane.

It's Bill Parcells fault that Romo sits to pee couldn't handle that snap? That was NOT a bad snap, and he had been doing it all season, and no cowboy fans said a word about it until the mishandled snap by Romo sits to pee. I dont care who you are, You can't sit there and say "Romo sits to pee didn't choke, it was Parcells fault" that's insane.

So you would let your starting qb field the kick off holding job? Just curious?

Here we go. You are saying 3 bad snaps which obviously pro bowlers never had a bad snap or two, shouldnt be in the Pro Bowl because the guy who was drafted as a guard, moved to center to shore up a spot on a bad offensive line. Because of his play and his sticking it out and not being mad or complaining, shouldnt be in a pro bowl because of 3 bad snaps WHICH might have been Romos fault for either taking to much time or calling an audible to late? So you want to see a good guy tossed because of 3 bad snaps OF which his QB made some great plays.

The Pro Bowl is for recognizing the best players at their positions. A Center does two things, he snaps the ball and he blocks. If he's sub par in one of those two areas then you don't vote him into the pro bowl. I would bet that the good majority of centers that go to the pro bowl usually have no snaps that sail over their QB's heads. I could forgive one bad snap. Four of them? I don't think so. Not to get into the Pro Bowl. That's why the voting is such a joke. Gurode was riding the wave. He was voted in because the offense was scoring points. He didn't deserve to go on his own merits.

So you would let your starting qb field the kick off holding job? Just curious?

If he was doing it all year, then yeah. And yall didnt know Romo sits to pee was going to be that good, remember Romo sits to pee was backing up Bledsoe, so he wasnt the starter at the start of the season... stop making excuses, c'mon now

Romo sits to pee choked.. I know it's hard to swallow, but he did.

He's getting paid money to do a job, regardless of what's asked of him. HE choked. simple as that

The Pro Bowl is for recognizing the best players at their positions. A Center does two things, he snaps the ball and he blocks. If he's sub par in one of those two areas then you don't vote him into the pro bowl. I would bet that the good majority of centers that go to the pro bowl usually have no snaps that sail over their QB's heads. I could forgive one bad snap. Four of them? I don't think so. Not to get into the Pro Bowl. That's why the voting is such a joke. Gurode was riding the wave. He was voted in because the offense was scoring points. He didn't deserve to go on his own merits.

You're really over-exagerating. For starters Centers set up the protection, second there's pass blocking and run blocking. Seriously some of you guys act like he missed 3-4 snaps every game as opposed to the 3 or 4 times he did it all season.

See, just leads back to Wow. Thats just pitiful. The guy helped drop the sack rate on the qb in Dallas. He has done a remarkable job adjusting to 3-4 defenses and 4-3 defenses, something you dont hear about centers, because once they fail to hold off on one defense, and than just plays barely good against the other. You dont hear of it real well because centers really dont get much notice. You are right, he snaps and blocks, but he hasnt really been pushed around like other centers, so that might have been the reason why players voted for him as well.

I am sure he got a vote from ol Albert, but other than that I think coaches and players saw some good in him that warranted something.

See, just leads back to Wow. Thats just pitiful. The guy helped drop the sack rate on the qb in Dallas. He has done a remarkable job adjusting to 3-4 defenses and 4-3 defenses, something you dont hear about centers, because once they fail to hold off on one defense, and than just plays barely good against the other. You dont hear of it real well because centers really dont get much notice. You are right, he snaps and blocks, but he hasnt really been pushed around like other centers, so that might have been the reason why players voted for him as well.

I am sure he got a vote from ol Albert, but other than that I think coaches and players saw some good in him that warranted something.

He could have been the goat in three games had Romo sits to pee not bailed him out with those lucky plays.

When's the last time a center was responsible for three losses?

He could have been the goat in three games had Romo sits to pee not bailed him out with those lucky plays.

all 4 were in 2 games. unless I missed one, he had one against STL and 3 against you guys.

When his guy comes up the middle and not even blocked. It's been done.

Romo sits to pee didnt bail him out, he just prayed better.

You're missing the point completely. He had multiple snaps that sailed over his QB's head. These weren't just bad exchanges. These balls were live for the taking. Romo sits to pee luckily recoverd them, but that shouldn't diminish the fact that he effed up on a few occasions. He snapped the ball regardless of what his QB was doing at the one second mark to beat the clock risking a turnover. The snapping the ball part is the easy part. You gotta get that down pat to be considered for the Pro Bowl. You obviously have a lower standard, much like most people who just vote for their favorite players or the guys you see on tv the most.

Archived