Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis beast video

NextGENskinsFaN

I can't wait for the season to start. I LOVE to see Clinton blocking the way he does. And to think....people sorta wrote him off a couple years ago when he had that rough season...hmmm...big up, to all his HATERS!!! LOL

I can't wait for the season to start. I LOVE to see Clinton blocking the way he does. And to think....people sorta wrote him off a couple years ago when he had that rough season...hmmm...big up, to all his HATERS!!! LOL

I can remember the wood he laid on that hit in 2005 that got him injured in the first place.

God I love Portis! Bring it baby!

HTTR

I am so excited to see him back in the WCO, hopefully Zorn can get what Shanahan got out of him. Dude is THE #1 Blocker for RBs in the N.F.L period.

Damn straight, and he is one of the few that doesnt absorb the hit, he delivers it. He'll take a DE on and light them up, he doesnt care. You absolutely have to love that!

I've seen that one before...CP is a football guy through and through. He makes plays even when he doesn't get the ball, can't ask for more than that out of a RB.

He definitely loves to block. He puts his whole upper body into it like Sean Taylor did when he was blocking. Good stuff man:cheers:

I've seen that one before as well, but i don't think you could watch that enough. How can you not root for someone who thinks of team before self. The clip when campbell ran out of bounds vs. Miami, how many extra yards did campbell get from that block? Zero. Portis is just out there protecting his QB. What a gamer.

I wish they would of put the Jag game in here from 2006 when Tana Moss caught the short pass and went the distance. Not only did portis run down the field wish moss and laid a sick block, but he fell down, got back up and laid another sick block.

Archived