Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God Bless Pat Tillman

goldenster95

i wasn't attacking you by the by, just asking a question.

while initially i'm a bit skeptical of the claim because i haven't seen any proof to make me 100% sure (the cynical nature i've developed in regards to politics i guess), i have a hard time believing that the white house would stoop so low as to outright lie to the world about having proof. where is it? i obviously don't know. i'm assuming that giving the proof would jeopardize the informants and the information pipeline that has been established.

as to the oil question, if all we wanted was oil, we could have kept it after Desert Storm but didn't.

Believe this Killmer17, it's convenient that this is an internet forum/message board. If we were face to face you wouldn't make those comments to me to my face without repercussions.

ooohhhh big man behind a computer. Time and place pal. I'll be there. But you and your kind will run and hide rather than face a fight.

You're scum rellim. You're a waste of a human being. You feel some sort of invulnerability behind your mousepad. I'm sure in public, you are nothing more than sheepish little punk who got the snot beat out of him in school.

Go to hell.

Then I expect everytime "towelhead" is used to describe an Iraqi or an Afghani or whoever - you will be there to criticize the person.

I will. I will scream the loudest. I know that's hard for you to believe since you only condemn NonLiberals for racial/anti semitic slurs. My stance on this issue has been unwavering.

Originally posted by Rabblerouser

Rellim,

So why is he a fool? Because he gave up some money to do something he believes. People do that quite often. Is money the only thing you value? The people who serve in the military don't get to pick and choose their fights.

No, he is not a fool for fighting for what he believes in. He joined the military shortly after September 11th to fight against terrorism that affected his country. Now he is fighting for a cause that is wrong (IN MY OPINION). That's why I call him foolish.

It is foolish to agree to fight (under any circumstances) for any cause that a select few (who are making powerful decisions) deem righteous. If he really believes in the reasons that U.S. leadership circles are spewing, then to me he is an even bigger fool.

rellim,

I agree with some of what you are saying. This isn't really about liberating Iraq, just like Afghanistan wasn't about letting afghan children fly kites. And this isn't really about 9/11 either. But your criticism of Tillman is ill-placed, this war may have little or nothing to do with 9/11, but it had a lot to do with why Tillman and many others like him signed up to serve and protect this country, and there is nothing foolish in that, it was an act of sacrifice many (including yours truly) talk about but few actually mean, and for that he deserves respect. There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity, and the fool thinks it is brave to cross it, but I think Tillman is no fool for what he did.

Fact is that you are the one spitting insults behind your monitor.

Name a place and I will be there waiting to deliver a beating you'll never forget. It won't be a fight, only a one-sided drubbing.

Remember, you will be taking this beating in the name of Pat Tillman....

When I do this, the administrators (on your behalf) will research my contact information and press charges, but it will be well worth it.

As a matter of fact...Saturday afternoon, 12 p.m. be at the corner of 1st and Kennedy Street, NW Washington DC 20011. And describe yourself so I know who the victim to be is.

or

Keep your dickbeaters on the keyboard where they belong chump.

Originally posted by rellim

Fact is that you are the one spitting insults behind your monitor.

Name a place and I will be there waiting to deliver a beating you'll never forget. It won't be a fight, only a one-sided drubbing.

Remember, you will be taking this beating in the name of Pat Tillman....

When I do this, the administrators (on your behalf) will research my contact information and press charges, but it will be well worth it.

As a matter of fact...Saturday afternoon, 12 p.m. be at the corner of 1st and Kennedy Street, NW Washington DC 20011. And describe yourself so I know who the victim to be is.

or

Keep your dickbeaters on the keyboard where they belong chump.

You are sad and are trying to compensate for something lacking in your life. I will pray for you.

I respected Tilman when he walked away from the multi-million contract and I respected him I even support him more now!! I hope that the over paid cry babies in pro sports take a lesson from him. He is a man of his convictions. I support what he is done and anyone calling him a fool must take a look in the mirrior. If it wasn't for BRAVE men like him, people like rellim wouldn't have the freedom to spout that pyscho babble. Kilmer you are dead on! Too many people on the ant-war anti-Bush bandwagon

have no clue!

Pat, I salute you!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Rellim...

I understand where you are coming from, I to don't buy into the 9/11=Iraq. But come on, lighten up a little... Regardless of the intentions of the Bush Admin, Tillman, or any of the US troops are only doing their jobs. Even if any of us don't agree with the reasons, the troops are not the bad guys.

lol- sure you'll be there. :rolleyes: Losers like you dont back up their words. You wait for others to fight your battles. Then you complain about them.

You're a piece of crap rellim. You dont deserve to live. You should be used as live fire target practice.

I will promise you this. I WILL be at Hogfest this year. Show up then. We'll see who the little ***** is then. But I'd reccomend buying disability insurance before hand.

Gp to hell you worthless piece of sh!t.

As it is, the war is an attempt to undergird the credibility of international law and the UN

Congrats. You just won the stupid comment of the hour award. (there have been some REAL) stupid comments today) Tell me oh briliant one, what is the benifit of such a moronic plan?

BTW The UN lost it's credibility to me when it put an Iraqi on the disarmamant committee. HOW F"N STUPID IS THAT? No. Maybe it was Somolia, wen the UN put an Iraqi in charge as it's envoy to Somolia and told us that we should not bring armor to the show and Clinton agreed resulting in dead american servicemen being draged through the streets because we had no means of rescue.

GOOD GOD. Do you people vote? No wonder this country is so messed up. Can't we have an intelligence test to qualify?

:gus:

This is a public message board, so anyone can write what they want. Now if you agree with it or not, thats completely personal.

But you cannot tell someone to shut the f*ck up, or that they are wrong. Personally, I think it makes you look like a close minded f*ck. While I agree with what a lot of Rellim says, I don't see why he can't admire someone who wants to support their country.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Rellim,

Way way way way way way over the line dude.

Evil Genius,

I don't take things like blatant insults lightly. If you are anywhere in the world, and insult a person, you should be ready to throw your hands, especially if you don't know that person. If someone replies and disagrees without insults like most of the posters have, I have no problem. You open a can of worms through insults.

I didn't start it, but I will finish it. Holler at Killmer for steping over the line...

But i'm sure you're qualified to take residence up Tillman's ***...

so **** your opinion.

Oh I see. YOU are the only one who can have an bad opinion of somone else right? Keep it up. You are just making a bigger @ss of yourself. Fool.

Evil Genius,

I don't take things like blatant insults lightly. If you are anywhere in the world, and insult a person, you should be ready to throw your hands, especially if you don't know that person. If someone replies and disagrees without insults like most of the posters have, I have no problem. You open a can of worms through insults.

I didn't start it, but I will finish it. Holler at Killmer for steping over the line...

Didn't you start this by insulting Tillman? A man who is not here to defend his position. A man who has more character is his sh!t than you have in your entire body. WOW, that took guts. I wonder if you would call Tillman a fool to his face. Nevermind I know the answer. NO. You wouldn't have the guts. You are dogsh!t.

Archived