Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was just on Cops!!!

SUNSTONE

I was the white cracker with the crack pipe!!!

Syke! :silly:

Seriously I had to call the cops on my landlord and they had the camera crew there.

Ok here's the story.

My car needed a new alternater, and my landlord is a mechanic.

So he did the job for 360$ total parts and labor.

I paid him 160 of it, still oweing him 200.

But that's no problem, I was moving out and he has 320$ deposit.

After utilities I'll get some change back.

He tried to pull some crap saying I forfieted my lease and he's tried to kick me out.

He thinks that I don't know the law.........well he was right ... I didn't know the law. But I looked it up! :D

Basicly he is trying to rip me off by making up some technicality.

I didn't fall for it, and I refused to leave.

So he threatens to cut off my power........well I read up on that!

That's a no-no. :deal:

I said I would call the cops, he said he would tell them that I threatened him with my katana, I say I'll just tell them you threatened me with your .45

He cuts the power, I call the cops, the cops tell him he can't do that, nor can he come into my room.

The camera crew was there, but they won't use the footage.

I kept my cool. I should have dropped a bunch of F bombs to try and make it on TV.

He's a drunk, and his business is slow, so he tried to rip me off knowing I was leaving anyways.

The Spirit was warning me about this guy.

I knew every move he was going to make before he made it.

Like when the cops left I had this feeling he was going to try and mess with my car.

So I opened the curtains.

10 minutes later he walks right in front of my window and looks at me with shock because my curtains are always closed. lol

He tried to get my new phone number.

Before all this went down, he offered me some work, I said sure why not.

He goes "you got a ph#" in a very strange way.

My Spidey senses told me he was up to something right there.

I didn't give him the number.

Great, another Sunstone Kitana thread :doh:

Sunstone why don't you just pay someone next time when they do work for you. That's pretty dam low to withhold payment and just tell your landlord to subtract it from your security deposit. The security deposit is not a checking account for you. It's to cover damage on the apartment. Such as all of the slash marks he'll have to replace in the drywall from where you played Mortal Kombat at 3 a.m. with your toy swords.

Great, another Sunstone Kitana thread :doh:

Sunstone why don't you just pay someone next time when they do work for you. That's pretty dam low to withhold payment and just tell your landlord to subtract it from your security deposit. The security deposit is not a checking account for you. It's to cover damage on the apartment. Such as all of the slash marks he'll have to replace in the drywall from where you played Mortal Kombat at 3 a.m. with your toy swords.

You would be right normally, but this guy was totally up to something,and I saw it the whole way.

He's wierd, why do you think I was leaving.

He only fixed my car because he needed the money, he wasn't doing it for free.

I gave him rent early and he complained, I'm not kidding. I even told him "man if you talk like this now, I would hate to be late."

Sunstone why don't you just pay someone next time when they do work for you. That's pretty dam low to withhold payment and just tell your landlord to subtract it from your security deposit.

Yea Zoony's right, WWJD???

Yea Zoony's right, WWJD???

Who do you think told me not to give him the money, or my ph#.

I told you the Spirit let me know about this guy.

I offered to leave today on the spot if he did the math and gave me back the rest of that months rent.

There is no damage to the house, I've been there for 6 weeks.

I GAVE HIM BUSINESS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

He kept talking about how work wsa slow.

You gave him $160 for $360 worth of work according to your own account.

Hey you need 500 posts before you can start to nag people.

He has more than enough in his hand already. He's paid.

And if there is a problem and I owe him for something that breaks, I'll pay him.

Well maybe not now, since he is such a jerk.:laugh:

He has more than enough in his hand already. He's paid.

And if there is a problem and I owe him for something that breaks, I'll pay him.

Well maybe not now, since he is such a jerk.:laugh:

You didn't pay him what he is owed and find it funny.

WWJD is right.:doh:

You didn't pay him what he is owed and find it funny.

WWJD is right.:doh:

Sunstone isn't serious about any of this. He was exposed as a board clown a few years ago. So he dissapeared for a while hoping he could come back and reel in a few noobs.

Sunstone... you could at least be funny. PM Pittman4Two, maybe he could give you some pointers.

That's funny, I was just thinking of doing just that....after your wife finished her business on her knees with me.

You shouldn't spend so much time on the "interwebz".

In case there was any doubt on whether or not Sunstone was a "Chistian"... here it is.

Just a e-loser trying to pull a Tony Clifton... just not very good at it. :) (and bitter, too)

That's funny, I was just thinking of doing just that....after your wife finished her business on her knees with me.

You shouldn't spend so much time on the "interwebz".

Allow me to cut short the time you spend on the "interwebz".

Archived