Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins going Cincy!

pR0JEkT 21

Now, I live here in Las Vegas and I would love to go to the Bengals game when the Redskins play them december 14th,a buddy of mine is a huge Bengals fan, does anyone on here know where the Redskins stay at,and is there any package deals for hotels and airfare, never been to a Redskins road game other than the one when the played the Chargers back in 01'! At that time I just drove there its a 4hour ride thats all. Any help would be great thanks! :D

im pissed they put the cincy game over my winter break cuz its only like 2 hours from my school. i dont know how much i would want to be surrounded by bengals fans anyways. They are up there with dallas fans and philly fans in my book. I cant wait to see the skins whoop their ass

It's Cinci, so they'll be staying at the Econo Lodge on 15th & Main.

Heeeeeeey, that's my town you're talkin 'bout! There is no 15th street.

Anyways, I'm not sure where visiting teams (maybe the Hyatt downtown) stay since I live 20 minutes from the stadium. I'll be easy to find for the visiting fans; I'll wear my D.Williams jersey and surrounded by Bengals fans (friends) at the tailgate at Longworth Hall.

Also, we don't have Econo Lodges :P

Now, I live here in Las Vegas and I would love to go to the Bengals game when the Redskins play them december 14th,a buddy of mine is a huge Bengals fan, does anyone on here know where the Redskins stay at,and is there any package deals for hotels and airfare, never been to a Redskins road game other than the one when the played the Chargers back in 01'! At that time I just drove there its a 4hour ride thats all. Any help would be great thanks! :D
http://www.redskinstravel.com/

Sign up, and they will email you when the official package becomes available. Usually, they have Burgundy and Gold packages. Burgundy includes game tix and a hotel in the area. Gold includes game tix and the hotel the team stays at.

I have used them twice, to go to San Fran in 2004, and to go to Green Bay last year.

In my experience it is a better deal to book hotel + tickets through them, and arrange your own airfare. Going through them to get a flight just about doubles the price of airfare. You can book really cheap airfare on the internet nowadays, and they are contracted to specific airlines. But they rock when it comes to hotel and game tickets.

In San Fran we bought the gold package and stayed at the Westin with the team. Rode the elevator with Patrick Ramsey. Literally turned a corner and ran into Buges. Ate dinner at table for two with Lavar (he ate by himself with someones little kid, like a 5 year old while mom took pics) to our left, and Larry, Sonny, and Sam to our right. Jim Molinaro and his ENTIRE family sat right behind us. All the Skins were wandering around the hotel. It was almost surreal.

In Green Bay, we bought the burgundy package. The hotel was a suite about 3 miles from Lambeau. We didn't get to enjoy the team like we did in San Fran, but we got to experience Lambeau. Took the tour, walked out of the tunnel, touched the field. Went to the Hall of Fame (quite a bit of Washington stuff there :D ). It was great

Ok, my long winded pitch is over. No, I don't work for them. Just had two really good experiences.

I'll be heading to that one. I have a friend that has some connections in Cincy (and is unfortunately a Bengals fans) and said he could score me some free tickets to the game.

So, I was excited about that to begin with, but now that the schedule has come out, I see that it is the day before my birthday. So I am going to watch the Skins win on the road and get lit like a Christmas tree (figured that would be appropriate for a December game).

Ahhhh... THIS is the OTHER away game i'm going to try to make!!! It's going to be a train of 3 SUV's crossing over the Appalatian Mountains foraging through the snow and wilderness with 5 in a car ...... in order to freeze our booties off in the North.... i guess i got lucky... all my friends down here are from Cinci so I get a free place to stay AND some good home cooked food, only sucks bc It'll only be me and another guy wearing our B&G..... surrounded by a bunch of confused halloween kids - atleast they are all guys and have already sworn that they will watch out for me when i get a little "mouthy"....

As the date gets closer we will get a big old tailgate organized. I live about 2 miles from the stadium so I am going to try to get a few parking passes for the same lot so we can have a party.

Jackie

Wait a minute... Fans of opposing teams partying together in peace and harmony? God bless America. Now if only religions could learn to do the same.

:cheers:

You must be confused by my screen name--I am a REDSKINS fan living here in Bengal country. I usually have to make the trek through WVA to get to the Skins games so it is nice that everyone else has to brave the snow for one weekend.

J

Archived