Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so whats our record??

fullnelson9999

I'd predict anywhere between 9-7 and 12-4. I think the Redskins will do well. We have quality players on both sides of the ball. This team has bonded and learned a great deal in the past few years and experienced a great deal. Those tremendous finishes in 2005 and 2007 show what this team is made of, and they are already a playoff caliber team, going to the playoffs twice in the past four seasons. The new head coach and the new offensive approach will not be important for how the team does.

@ New York- Win

New Orleans- Win

Arizona- Win

@ Dallas- Loss

@ Philly- Loss

St Louis- Win

Cleveland- Win

@ Detroit- Win

Pittsburgh- Loss

Dallas- Win

@ Seattle- Loss

Giants- Loss

@ Baltimore- Win

@ Cincy- Win

Philly- Win

@ San Fran- Win

11-5

you have us winning in week 1???

i dont knwo about that...i think we would lose there and win at home vs the giants.

I want to say 11-5 given how we improved last season, but with a new coaching staff and a new offense I say we'll probably go 8-8 at best. I'll be happy as long as we finish at or above .500, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we can do better. We have the talent, but it's execution we need to work on. Zorn publicly stated that it will take a few years to groom JC into his offense just as it took Matt Hasselbeck a few years to become the pro-bowl caliber player he is now. For that reason, I think 8-8 is realistic. It also depends on how the team is able to fill the holes in the draft, but all coaching changes including Joe Gibbs took a while to become elite. There's no reason to believe this should be any different.

Archived