Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft: WILLIAMS WENT OFF ON JACKSONVILLE COPS

twenty-eight

:laugh::laugh:

WILLIAMS WENT OFF ON JACKSONVILLE COPS

Posted by Mike Florio on April 2, 2008, 2:14 p.m.

What is it about Jaguars football players and Jacksonville police officers?

It’s been well documented that left tackle Khalif Barnes launched into a racially-charged rant when he was arrested for drunking driving in 2006. Among other things, Barnes called the officer a “KKK Devil.”

According to the Florida Times-Union, court records indicate that Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams subjected an arresting officer similar comments when he was arrested for drunk driving.

In addition to reportedly calling the officer a “honky,” Williams was reportedly “profanely threatening sex acts with the officer’s wife and daughter.”

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

And when the officer asked Williams if he wanted his date to take Williams’ Bentley from the scene, Williams said, “I ain’t letting that ho take my car.”

Lovely. . . . PFT Planet — what say you about this?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/02/williams-went-off-on-jacksonville-cops/

:laugh::laugh:

Williams also reportedly offered to allow the officer to have sex with Williams’ date, if the officer released him. (After the officer presumably declined, it’s unknown whether Williams asked the officer to let Williams beat him in tennis.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was also hoping it was going to be about GW though!

Now imagine if this was a white player yelling racial slurs at a black cop. What are the chances Al Sharpton would pop up demanding he be released from whatever team he played for. And then asking Goodell to cancel all the teams games until they released him.

The tennis comment is tragically hilarious. Why don't we know what Williams is referring to?

...and did he really offer for the cop to have sex with his date? What a clown this guy is. The chick is good enough to hang out with and share dna but drive his bentley? HELLS NO! :laugh:

The tennis comment is tragically hilarious. Why don't we know what Williams is referring to?

...and did he really offer for the cop to have sex with his date? What a clown this guy is. The chick is good enough to hang out with and share dna but drive his bentley? HELLS NO! :laugh:

Thats what they call a strong pimp hand

Now imagine if this was a white player yelling racial slurs at a black cop. What are the chances Al Sharpton would pop up demanding he be released from whatever team he played for. And then asking Goodell to cancel all the teams games until they released him.

I agree. Racism is ****ed up, but so is most of America's views on it. If a black guy makes racist remark towards a white guy, it's like whatever. Rarely gets shown in the media and almost never discussed.

Now if a white guy makes a racist remarks about black people, it is being played non-stop on the news, people like Al Sharpton are going around all the TV networks, demands the man lose his job(quite possible career), the company that had hired him pay and so on.

Races that are off limits

Black

Jewish

Everyone else it's pretty much ok. Unless if you're a white guy making the racist remarks. Then you're in trouble.

I agree. Racism is ****ed up, but so is most of America's views on it. If a black guy makes racist remark towards a white guy, it's like whatever. Rarely gets shown in the media and almost never discussed.

Now if a white guy makes a racist remarks about black people, it is being played non-stop on the news, people like Al Sharpton are going around all the TV networks, demands the man lose his job(quite possible career), the company that had hired him pay and so on.

Races that are off limits

Black

Jewish

Everyone else it's pretty much ok. Unless if you're a white guy making the racist remarks. Then you're in trouble.

....but then on the other hand there are racist white cops pulling innocent black people over for no reason at all. The Government labeled it "racial profiling."

BTW... I am sure that no white person has ever called out a black police officer for pulling them over. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

....but then on the other hand there are racist white cops pulling innocent black people over for no reason at all. The Government labeled it "racial profiling."

BTW... I am sure that no white person has ever called out a black police officer for pulling them over. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dont think he meant none of that happened. I think he meant the MEDIA doesn't grab onto it when it's a black person doing the racial slurs as opposed to white people.

That was the point he was getting to in my opinion :2cents:

I dont think he meant none of that happened. I think he meant the MEDIA doesn't grab onto it when it's a black person doing the racial slurs as opposed to white people.

Quite ironic, aren't we all responding to an article where "the media" is mentioning racist remarks made by a black football player towards a white polic officer?

If a black cop would have called Brett Farve a white so and so, you dont think the media would have made a big deal of it???????

Alot of racial stuff goes on everyday that doesnt make the news.

In this case its Pro football player trapped in a media world that will generate media hype. What do people expect???!???

Archived