Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

in memory of our #21, Sean Taylor (new tattoo)

skinslove<3

Nice tat! What a nice tribute to a young man who held such promise. Good job and congrats to you for making that choice.

p.s. Is that a star on your foot?:puke: :thud:

thank you.

please read the previous posts in referring to the star.

it's not a solid blue star, it's nautical, and pink and black.

SF44 can explain how die hard i am about the skins.

thank you.

please read the previous posts in referring to the star.

it's not a solid blue star, it's nautical, and pink and black.

SF44 can explain how die hard i am about the skins.

I'm sorry...I wasn't questioning your fanhood. I just freaked out when I saw the star. I didn't read the posts before posting and after I did I understood. I was in the Navy once upon a time ago. I just have an aversion to stars..:laugh: . But that's your foot not mine. I just wanted to make sure you don't have a split personality or something:laugh: . j/k..j/k

It's a nice tat and I like the placement of it as well.

Wow, thats awesome! I'm not sure why this makes me so sad but nice tattoo.....I love it!

Ugh the **** is wrong with me?! These feelings havent surfaced for a while, I dont know whythis triggered them.....I havent felt this way for months, thanks;)

My buddy is getting a ST tat for his b-day....I've been telling to get that same one.....very nice

congrats :cheers:

MISS YOU ST:(

Hmmm hope family members will be honored in the same degree as someone you NEVER knew.

Just because he didn't know US doesn't mean we didn't know him. He was the Star of our team, the one guy we counted on to bring us joy in the form of football bliss.

This act by Amy was intended to honor someone who she considered to be a great man. A loving father, passionate teammate, and source of inspiration to us all.

We loved Sean. For many fans, Redskins football is a way of life, the only thing that gets us out of bed in the morning. If you can't understand that, then turn in your fan card.

:logo:

PS I liked Sean A LOT more than I like some of my family members :laugh:

I gotta agree. Isn't there like a dead family member or something to do this with? To each his own, I guess. :cheers:
Sean Taylor was a great player and he'll be missed by the organization and the team... but c'mon.. unless he was your best friend i think you took it too far.

just my oppinion

Hmmm hope family members will be honored in the same degree as someone you NEVER knew.

Come on guys, lighten up. She asked for only positive feedback. She made a personal decision and is happy with it. That’s all that matters.

Just because he didn't know US doesn't mean we didn't know him. He was the Star of our team, the one guy we counted on the bring us joy in the form of football bliss.

This act by Amy was intended to honor someone who she considered to be a great man. A loving father, passionate teammate, and source of inspiration to us all.

We loved Sean. For many fans, Redskins football is a way of life, the only thing that gets us out of bed in the morning. If you can't understand that, then turn in your fan card.

:logo:

Here’s my fan card… Wait a minute, I don’t have one. See, I’m a unique person, so I choose to be the type of fan that I want to be. I don’t sleep and eat the Redskins. I have much higher priorities in life than a game or the people that play them. I will say that if you choose to be different, I don’t mind. I won’t ask for any cards either.

How do you agree when you say "Isn't there like a dead family member or something to do this with?" You make no sense.

yea honestly, we don't know her family or her relationship with her family or anything like that so to say something like that is just low~ I myself wouldn't put a St tattoo on my body even tho he was prolly my fav all time skin~ but I'm also a guy and different people do different things~ I do have a wall with nothing but ST pics of the sigs and things people made on this site and others hanging up along with the 21 towel ... it was a horrible unexpected thing to have happen and people react and cope differently, who gives anyone in here the right to judge her anyway

Archived