Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

in memory of our #21, Sean Taylor (new tattoo)

skinslove<3

I think it was a great tribute to Sean. I also still have a hard time with his death. Even after several months. It's almost like i still can't believe it's true.

Don't listen to any negative feedback. It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he knows how much he is missed!

where do you suggest that i have placed it?

I was gonna say.. "dude, she's a freakin girl, do you suggest she put it on her arm or her chest?:doh: buck up"

SOme people. It's a GREAT tattoo and the only thing that matters is if you like it and you got it where you wanted it. That comment from that guy was unnecessary, because he's not the one who has to wear it. Just forget him. IT LOOKS tightttttttt

I love the tattoo, good job!!

on a side note, maybe next winter you could go a month or two without shaving your legs, I want to see Sean with a full beard. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: that's hilarious, but it cant happen. the beard is good enough where it is.

I was gonna say.. "dude, she's a freakin girl, do you suggest she put it on her arm or her chest?:doh: buck up"

SOme people. It's a GREAT tattoo and the only thing that matters is if you like it and you got it where you wanted it. That comment from that guy was unnecessary, because he's not the one who has to wear it. Just forget him. IT LOOKS tightttttttt

thank you for understanding. i wouldn't get in on my chest, cause it's just a place where i want a tattoo. nor my arm. i am so in love with the tattoo. it's amazing. it's pretty tight:point2sky

Amazing tribute to ST!! I wanted to get one as well but I have to wait one more year. Maybe you can give me tips on where I can get a good tat of ST.

btw I hung out with LaRon Landry and he is a great guy :)

thank you. just start looking for pictures and decide what you want.

yeah, laron is the man :)

I'm glad you only paid $10 for it. Sorry, I think your friend did a pretty crappy job with it.

Well, that's your opinion.

I saw it up close on Thursday and the pic does the tat no justice.

It is a really nice tat, Amy.

It is still healing, so it will look even better when it is healed.

Wear it proud. :cheers:

WOW. thanks for the positive comment.:rolleyes:

crappy job? it's actually pretty amazing work. and the $10 and a couple of beers was a joke.

As long as you think it's amazing. It's your boby. The stencil's great, but I think softness of Sean's face and eyes didn't transfer over to the tattoo. The eyes are F'ed up. I just watched "30 Days of Night" over the weekend, and he's got the same eyes as the Vampires in that movie. It looks evil. But if that's what you're going for, cool.

As long as you think it's amazing. It's your boby. The stencil's great, but I think softness of Sean's face and eyes didn't transfer over to the tattoo. The eyes are F'ed up. I just watched "30 Days of Night" over the weekend, and he's got the same eyes as the Vampires in that movie. It looks evil. But if that's what you're going for, cool.

well, we can disagree on this.

everyone always has something to say.

httr.

Not to be rude.. but just looking for an explanation...

Sean Taylor was a very good football player.. but that's as far as any of us know him. We only KNOW him as a good football player.

Now i am not saying that he was, but the guy 'could' have been an ass-hole, a pr!ck or a wife beater in his personal life, he really wasn't a redskin long enough for anyone to get a good read on him.

What kind of an effect could he have on your life other then football? All the news that you read either has a positive or a negative spin, so to know the actual truth is almost impossible if you're not very close to that person.

Would you really "love" him like you say you do if he was just an average football player? I bet he wouldn't even be on you radar.

This isn't just about Taylor, i guess it's directed at anyone that has a tattoo of any public figure (other then maybe a great political figure and i would even argue against that)

Oh and regarding only looking for positive feedback.. this is a public forum, if you're looking for responses you need take the good with the bad. If you're looking for strait validation, you should ask your friends/ family.

Archived