Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

in memory of our #21, Sean Taylor (new tattoo)

skinslove<3

i know that we all have different ways of dealing with deaths, and expressing ourselves, and getting over deaths. i still to this day find it difficult to watch videos of sean, look at pictures of him, and not a day goes by where he is not on my mind. i have been thinking long and hard about this, and tonight, i finally went through with it. tattoos hurt, but this pain, i didnt feel.

please only leave positive thoughts....thank you.

i miss you sean. you will never be forgotten. i still can't believe you are gone. you have had such an amazing impact that you had on my life, and i know that you are resting in paradise. you are one of my angels.

HTTR

seanfinal.jpg

sean6.jpg

sean5.jpg

sean4.jpg

sean3.jpg

sean2.jpg

No problem. How much did it cost?

one of my best friends did it, so literally i owe him $10 and some drinks.

That's a hell of a tat Skinslove, damn good selection of a picture/#21 and damn good job by the artist :cheers:

thanks a lot...means so much

Very nice man it looks great.One question whats up with the star on your foot.:dallasuck

it's a nautical star, and i know i would get stuff for it...i got it for my grandfather, he is in the navy. it stands for guidance and protection...which is another reason why i got the one for sean where i did...guide and protect us. my left foot is a huge anchor with a banner that says "grandpa", he was like my second father....so it's a nautical them. im getting my redskins one in a couple weeks.

and yeah.....:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Nice Tat, Amy. You are one hard core fan. (and I think it's fine where it is)

thank you. you have always been so great to me :) HTTR!

this is the thing, im a girl, and i dont want to put it on my arm or forehead...you know. :)

all of my tattoos are hidden and as of right now...and that's what i want for now.

That is really awesome. I am glad to see that Seans death has had such a big impact on others as it has on me.

I feel like so many people are just telling me to get over it but I am glad I am not the only one. Looks great.

HAIL!

yeah, not a lot of people understand why i have taken this so hard, and why even several months later, i am not over it. im glad that you like it. im glad to know what others are still feeling what i am feeling right now.

HTTR.

Nice tat, Amy.

Wear it proud.

Sean Taylor will always be a part of your life forever now.

Don't worry about what others have said about your Navy star.

I know how much of a hardcore fan you are to not have anything Dallas.

If anyone else gives you a hard time about, they will have to answer to ME!!! :D

Nice tat, Amy.

Wear it proud.

Sean Taylor will always be a part of your life forever now.

Don't worry about what others have said about your Navy star.

I know how much of a hardcore fan you are to not have anything Dallas.

If anyone else gives you a hard time about, they will have to answer to ME!!! :D

hear that people??? haha.

see you in a couple of hours sf44!!!

Archived