Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins scout QB Mat Ryan

Skins4ever1

We did this last year with Jamarcus Russell. It's due diligence. Obviously Ryan isn't even going to be there at 21 anyway. Scouting people is a good way to get to know prospects coming into the league, regardless of who they are. It gives the coaching staff a head start on gameplanning as well. You're reading way too much into it.

We sent one scout.

The Chiefs sent the Head Coach, GM, OC and QB coach. A lot of teams sent their QB coach and a scout or OC.

I would guess we are just doing due diligence in case he plumets like Brady did last year.

Actually Ryan or Brohm falling might be the way we get a deal to trade out of the 1st and pick up an extra 2nd round picks and maybe an extra 1st next year.

I guess according to you the patriots are mad at Brady for not getting rid of the ball sooner in the super bowl and are going to release him. We are covering all possibilities like we do every year just like all the other teams do. What would happen if matt Ryan fell to #21? We show some interest in him and another team who covets him wants him and we end up with

two first round picks next year. See cleveland, Brady Quinn and the cowboys. Idk about you but i would love to have two picks next year in the first!

It looks like Campbell might not be the QB of the future. I guess after watching Collins run the show last season it might have "Turned" some heads.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/03/teams_in_attend.html

The skins would be negligent if they did not at least look at the guy, what if for some strange reason he should fall like Brady Quinn or Aaron Rodgers did? We need to know what he has and how good he is should a trade partner come up. But if he falls to us at #1 hrms.........that would be very interesting to see, but I doubt it happens. This means nothing about JC in the long run though

It looks like Campbell might not be the QB of the future. I guess after watching Collins run the show last season it might have "Turned" some heads.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/03/teams_in_attend.html

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Last year we scouted Jamarcus Russell. So you're saying we've known for quite some time that Campbell wont be the QB of the future?

You guys are so silly.

Zorn has implemented a Groundbreaking Offense with dual QBs. We already have a good one, but his Super Duper Offense requires 2. We'll need to draft a Matt Ryan, or even reach for a Brian Brohm at 21.

The fact that we sent a lone Scout was simply a disguise, so nobody will see it coming this fall. All will bow before Zorn.

You have to be kidding me. Whatever happened to critical thinking? Being that this was BC's pro day, there were more players working out than just Matt Ryan. Also, look at who the Skins sent there and compare that with who was at Virginia's Pro day.

Archived