Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

P Diddy linked to the murder of Tupac.

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord
Journalism sucks ass these days.

"Unnamed sources" and "confidential informants" don't cut it for a story like this. Sadly, far too many people will just take this to heart and run with it.

I agree. Give me names.

I agree. Give me names.

I think in a case like this, you absolutely HAVE to. There are too many raw emotions in the hip hop community over the deaths of Biggie and Tupac, and too many people out there wanting somewhere to place their blame and their frustration. (Rightfully so.)

But I don't think you can point the finger at someone and say, "He did it!" or "He knew!" without properly sourcing your claim. I mean, who's to say that this writer hasn't just put Diddy's life in danger; and possibly for absolutely no reason.

This crap is sad all the way around, and I wish Tupac's family and fans could get closure; truly. But this isn't the way to do it.

Is it not odd that the LA Times would be the paper to break this?

This isn't his death in LA. This is the shooting in NY.

And to the idea that Diddy's life is now in danger, that's scary and probably true if this story gets legs. No doubt Pac has some loyal followers and friends who are still very angry over everything since the police never solved anything in regards to Pac. Two shootings, one leading to his death and his arrest and subsequent jailing which was really lacking evidence.

I highly recommend "Labyrinth: A Detective Investigates the Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G., the Implication of Death Row Records' Suge Knight, and the Origins of the Los Angeles Police Scandal" by Randall Sullivan. Great read.

Archived