Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins rescue stranded whales

Mickalino

Probably because when the males done he lays around and eats a sandwich.

Well, part of it has to do with the fact that there are a lot of gay dolphins. Apparently few other species besides dolphins and humanity show signs of homosexuality, although I've seen a rooster try to hump another rooster before.

Did you know that more dolphin-related deaths occur per year than shark-related deaths. It's because of movies like Jaws, and stories like these, which present an unbalanced view of dolphins and sharks. So people wind up thinking all dolphins are friendly and want to play games, and then the dolphins get pissed off.

Did you know that more dolphin-related deaths occur per year than shark-related deaths. It's because of movies like Jaws, and stories like these, which present an unbalanced view of dolphins and sharks. So people wind up thinking all dolphins are friendly and want to play games, and then the dolphins get pissed off.

Buzz kill...

But I don't think the dolphins purposely kill you. I think it's more like a "oh wtf is that thing?" kind of reaction then they swim through you out of being startled.

so they could just gang-kill you.

If cute and cuddly cats like these guys in LA, are notorious for starting gangs, then why would it be hard to believe that otherwise friendly and goofy dolphins could do the same, and terrorize the beaches with gang violence

gang.jpg

Laser beams strapped to their heads, would seem to be the weapon of choice.

Ha, hilarious. Now that I think about it they probably just ram you until you get tired and drown. Then again I have really never heard of a dolphin killing anyone until Touchdown mentioned it, so I will continue to swim in the Pacific in search of playing football with them.

Archived