UltimateSkinFan616

Are you and Authoritarian?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you and Authoritarian?

• You speak, I obey!
    • I follow the law even if I don't agree
    • Question Authority
    • #@$% Authority!

The only reason anybody wants BJ is because of his size. Listen to the man from arizona who saw him play constantly...he sucks.

DJ hackett is injured frequently but at least when he's healthy he's pretty good. why not roll the dice rather than accept the snake eyes?

plus Hackett and Johnson have been in the league the same amount of time and played the exact same number of games (33) because of injury.

no brainer...hackett

neither. keep reche caldwell and look for somebody in the draft. we wont improve a whole lot by getting either one of them.
Thank you! Bring back Reche and use a mid round draft pick on a WR. Rookie WR's rarely contribute heavily in their first season so use the early picks to address the lines.

finally, somebody agrees with me. we have 3 good receivers. lets find a good wide out in the mid rounds that we can develop in to good receiver.

Also, we have mix and mccullen that could contribute in certain redzone packages when needed. most WR coming out of draft wont contribute right away. they are exeeptions of course.

so let us get the best possible players in the first round and second round. We need to a CB because carlos rogers wont be 100% until the half way through the season. we need a good CB that can be a starter right away just in case.

we need DE for depth and to replace daniels in the near future.

we need OL for depth and to inject youth. We definite need a Guard/ Center. we dont have depth there.

finally, somebody agrees with me. we have 3 good receivers. lets find a good wide out in the mid rounds that we can develop in to good receiver.

Also, we have mix and mccullen that could contribute in certain redzone packages when needed. most WR coming out of draft wont contribute right away. they are exeeptions of course.

so let us get the best possible players in the first round and second round. We need to a CB because carlos rogers wont be 100% until the half way through the season. we need a good CB that can be a starter right away just in case.

we need DE for depth and to replace daniels in the near future.

we need OL for depth and to inject youth. We definite need a Guard/ Center. we dont have depth there.

In total agreement here. We need to just re-focus on young talent and STAY AWAY FROM THESE FREE AGENTS!!!! :2cents:

If anything he's under-rated.

i was thinking the same thing. i'm a little surprised theres not more interest in him. i understand the fear of injury, but the guy gets it done when he plays. he could be outstanding. :2cents:

Hackett.

He has actual experience with Zorn (Vinny was quoted by Clark Judge in his excellent article posted on the front page as saying they are holding off on the free agents, and are really only looking for guys in FA that know the coaches, because guys who don't know the coaches haven't worked out well for the Skins; to me this and the reports we're bringing in Hackett for an interview lead me to believe we will go after him). Injury is a concern, but that 3rd rounder, or the potential 3rd round comp could be used on a WR also to back Hackett up just in case.

Bryant Johnson is worth a look, but I'd bet a lot of money if we sign Hackett his contract will be dwarfed by the contract Bryant Johnson gets elsewhere.

I'd definitely go with Hackett. He has experience with Z-man and most likely he would come cheap(er).

Plus, it's not like the team has to commit to him long term. The Redskins can still focus on the draft and groom a WR in 2008/9.

Archived