Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Zorn Conspiracy?

Norvitis

Could the lack of activity in free agency mean Snyderatto is conspiring to set up Zorn to fail in his first season, thus justifying his firing and the hiring of Cowher?

Yeah because all those washed up former big names we signed in the past really contributed in a positive way. :doh:

Could the lack of activity in free agency mean Snyderatto is conspiring to set up Zorn to fail in his first season, thus justifying his firing and the hiring of Cowher?
...Are you kidding me? Why hire him in the first place when he could have left the coaching staff (minus Gibbs) in place. What's next? Snyder's too young for a grassy knoll theory so forget about that one or maybe he's been seen at area 51 looking for players.........sheeeeesh

This idea has easily as much credibility as some of the other tripe that gets posted on here from time to time. It is not unheard of for a man's pride to get in the way of sound mind. While we down here in the real world would think something like this is unfathomable, who among us can honestly say they know EXACTLY what counts for reason in the mind of a billionaire.

It is easy to mock what you dont understand or agree with but if the opposite comes true who will laugh then? It does not seem too far fetched to think that if Zorn fails then Cowher would be an entertaining pick up for certain. Hiring Zorn JUST to watch him fail admittedly is borderline madness but there may possibly be some truth to the madness. None of us know and with this being the offseason all manner of strange ideas will surface on the pond of knowledge that is ES.

I loved the Mel Gibson quote though.

Worst post ever! This is the lamest conspiracy theory AND it's old! Plus, Snyder would look like a d-bag if he canned Zorn after 1 year after he took a month interviewing.

And the winner for the most idiotic post i've read today goes to..................... cmon already, i'm hoping this isn't the way you think on a normal basis. :logo:

No, it means he has been educated in his past mistakes. He is rebuilding so to speak. I think the timing is great. We are getting younger, meaning a new young Head coach, good draft, next year replace some assistance with younger guys and another good draft and people will be talking about the skins like they do the patriots

Damn.

I have a bet with Snyder that no one would figure out the strategy until March 10, and I took the over.

No wonder that bastige is so rich.

lol

Of course not to say no one would have believed the OP(can you really trust anyone named "Norv"?), but I think the cats out of the bag now...

Unless...Snyder reads the forums and would have seen this post anyway. Uh oh.

:doh: Lack of activity is in your thinking here. People didn't want Fassel so they hired Zorn to calm the natives. They are really going to bring back Fassel instead. Silly you with the Cowher thing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's a weak free agency and there's already a lot of players being overpaid including nearly every receiver, for example berrian 6 years 42 mil. i'm glad we're not gonna overpay there free agents. there's not many top tier guys.

Surprised no one has spun the Zorn puns out there for this one. Better title might be

'The Zorn Ultimatum' - Where Jim Zorn, disgraced by his own team is forced into a tornado of violence and confusion only to realize that his job has been taken over by none other than super agent retiree, THE CHIN. How will Zorn ever find closure and discover his true identity?!?!?!111

Archived