Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Zorn Conspiracy?

Norvitis

Ok so basically your saying Snyder wants us to lose next season? He wants to pass up on ALL of the great players in the Free Agent Pool *sarcasm* there isnt much as far as F.A. and not alot that we should jump the gun and pay alot of money to. So look get off the PCP, Acid, Crack, and weed mixed up together. This is retarded!

Could the lack of activity in free agency mean Snyderatto is conspiring to set up Zorn to fail in his first season, thus justifying his firing and the hiring of Cowher?

Which Mod did you pay to give you two stars for this nonsense. Conspiracy theorist, huh?

As much I despise the moves that Dan Snyder has made in the past, he wants to win. I don't think he'd submarine his hand-picked coach, and let a playoff team go down the tubes for one year to entice Cowher to the job. (Besides, Cowher would want full control and we saw what happened to Marty.)

Remember that the Redskins were in every game last year (except for that travest against NE)...they lost several games in the first half of the season in the last few minutes because the were coaching scared.

I have no love lost for Snyder, but aside from all of his bumbling, he does want my Redskins to be a contender and win the SuperBowl every year. To be honest (maybe time heals all wounds and Danny's inflicted a lot of them over the years!) but I'm starting to feel good about the patience and restraint that the FO is showing for a change. I'd love to one day change my sig...but not yet

ditto

WOW...it ISN'T THAT ridiculous. I mean it would bother the hell out of me but I mean Dan REALLY wants Cowher. I mean Zorn was sort-of a weird choice if you ask me

I think he has the potential to be a good coach, but I really don't know what Dan's intentions were. The OP could be right.

Ok so basically your saying Snyder wants us to lose next season? He wants to pass up on ALL of the great players in the Free Agent Pool *sarcasm* there isnt much as far as F.A. and not alot that we should jump the gun and pay alot of money to. So look get off the PCP, Acid, Crack, and weed mixed up together. This is retarded!

Wow they really mix all them together now what a rush almost as good as zorn being hired GO Skins great offseaon so far and looking foward to the draft

This thread(and the millions like it) are proof that there is no group of people on the planet that does a better job of thinking outside of the box than those here on Extremeskins.

Unfortunately, some people should just stay inside the box.

Almost, but you've got the wrong conspirators and the wrong length of time.

I believe that the Owner and his pet Personnel guy are planning on setting this team up to fail over the next two to three years in order to effect a near total roster cleansing and prepare the team for the hiring of a big name general manager and head coach tandem.

Could the lack of activity in free agency mean Snyderatto is conspiring to set up Zorn to fail in his first season, thus justifying his firing and the hiring of Cowher?

Dude? and Synder is also staring in the New Pippy Long Stockings movie.

There is no way Dan is setting Zorn up for failure. If the last Super Bowl showed us anything, it showed us a mediocre team with some sort of stability on one side of the ball has a chance to win it all. I feel we have just as an efficient offense as NY. They have a better D line but we have a better secondary. I few changes could but us over the top and if we get 9 (projected w/ comp picks) draft picks we can drastically improve.

Archived