Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Airmen made sausages from their blood

China

Airmen made sausages from their blood

By Sophie Borland

Last Updated: 9:18am GMT 03/03/2008

Two German air force sergeants are facing a court martial after trying to mass produce sausages made with the blood of their comrades.

The two men, who are based at Fürstenfeldbruck, a fighter squadron headquarters, near Munich had already trialed a traditional receipe using their own blood.

But they were caught trying to recruit fellow servicemen and family members to ensure a constant flow of raw materials.

One of the soldiers posted pictures of himself on a popular German website siphoning off their blood and adding it to a recipe for the traditional Blotwurst sausage using onions, bacon, spices and breadcrumbs.

The incident only came to the attention of senior officers after one of their fellow soldiers reported the fact that he had been asked to donate some blood for the scheme.

The man is reported to have said: “I have been asked to give blood for sausage-making and I want to know if this is against regulations.”

Click on the link for the full article

So is it like some kind of sick "haha, people are eating blood and they don't know it" thing, or did they actually think it tasted good?

Cause if it's the 2nd one you might wanna put them in a padded room by themselves instead of just beating them senseless.

Blutwurst is pretty common, but is usually made with cow or pig blood.

I gotta say though.....WTF!? And how did they think they could go around asking people to donate and get away with it? :laugh:

Archived