Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pacman Jones going to Dallas (rumor)

WVUforREDSKINS

I think I saw that the NFL (Goodell) won't make a decision untill the start of training camp. And he is banned from using the Titans facilities till then. That would make it hard for a trade!

:cop:

All of that is true but it does not stop the Titans from trading the rights to Pacman after any suspension is lifted.

From a practical point of view though I highly doubt that the Cowboys or any other NFL team would make that trade until Pacmans current legal 'issues' have been settled one way or another. Its still on the cards that Pacman will be joining Vick on the Mean Machine squad before he plays another down in the NFL - if he ever does.

From a practical point of view though I highly doubt that the Cowboys or any other NFL team would make that trade until Pacmans current legal 'issues' have been settled one way or another. Its still on the cards that Pacman will be joining Vick on the Mean Machine squad before he plays another down in the NFL - if he ever does.

I think one of his "issues" involved biting a policeman.:doh:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=3281503&type=story

Report: Pacman in 'tip-top shape,' ready to return to NFL

Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones says he's ready to play football again, telling an Atlanta radio station he believes his yearlong suspension from the NFL was enough of a penalty.

Oh, and he'd love to play for the Dallas Cowboys, too.

"I thought I was going to get back in eight games and then 10 games, and then you [have to] sit out the whole year," Jones told 680-AM on Thursday. The (Nashville) Tennessean reported details of the interview in Friday's editions.

"It is hard watching the whole season go by when you know that you are better than 90 percent of the people that's out there," Jones said. "I can't wait [to play], man. It is just a matter of time now. The hard part is over with for the most part. I am just waiting so when they pull the plug I am back on. I am in top-tip shape."

The NFL last month notified Jones, who has been arrested six times since Tennessee selected him in the 2005 draft, that he is not allowed to train at the Titans' facility and that his suspension will continue indefinitely. Jones' attorney, Manubir Arora, told ESPN.com in February he fears Jones' banishment could include the 2008 season.

Arora has been trying to facilitate his client's possible return to the league. Arora said he might re-petition commissioner Roger Goodell before the April 26-27 draft to see if Jones can return. The idea of getting some work done before the draft is to see if Jones could be traded if the Titans don't want him.

And if the Titans indeed trade Jones, Dallas is his desired destination. Jones has said he would like to play for the Cowboys and reiterated his interest when a caller to 680-AM brought it up.

"I just have to do what I have to do to get back on the field,'' Jones said, according to The Tennessean. "Hopefully it won't be long and hopefully it will be a couple of more months. I would love to play for the Cowboys, America's team.''

Goodell suspended Jones last April for the 2007 season for his off-field conduct. Jones settled charges from a Las Vegas strip club fight and triple shooting at the end of the 2007 NBA All-Star Weekend with a plea deal in December to a gross misdemeanor. Also, a Tennessee judge last month dismissed public intoxication and disorderly conduct charges from August 2006.

The final outstanding case against Jones, from Georgia in February 2006, was resolved last month when Jones entered an Alford plea to a felony count of obstruction of a police officer.

its like a circus down there I swear. And we thought Oakland signed the thugs and degenerates!!

According to sources familiar with the situation, Pacman Jones has drawn "some level of interest" from at least seven other teams in addition to the Cowboys.

Despite the embattled cornerback's troubled record, the Dolphins, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Texans, Saints, and Patriots have all had discussions about acquiring him. For his part, Pacman has been humbled by his recent experience: "It is hard watching the whole season go by when you know that you are better than 90 percent of the people that's out there."

Source: Nashville Tennessean

Yep..If the late Sean Taylor would have became a FA ....Jerrah would have signed him too...

I don't give Redskins fans here that much leeway with a comment like that, much less fans of opposing teams,(especially considering where you're at and you know it). Clear cheap shot in area where one isn't welcome or tolerated.

For his part, Pacman has been humbled by his recent experience: "It is hard watching the whole season go by when you know that you are better than 90 percent of the people that's out there."

Source: Nashville Tennessean

Continuing evidence that Pacman is nothing but an ASSCLOWN.

How the hell is that quote evidence he has been "humbled"!? :doh: Way to go Nashville Tennessean - apparently your journalists are nothing but moronic homers - or Pacman's agents.

And way to go Pacman - you couldn't say "I'm sorry I've disappointed the fans, the Titans, the NFL, and myself. I know that playing is a priviledge that I foolishly lost". THAT'S evidence of being sorry and remorseful about your stupidity. Not that peice of **** self-promoting talk.

Go to hell you woman-abusing, loud-mouth, ungrateful, sack of crap.

• 2 weeks later...
No link, just heard from an old frat brother of mine who works for the cowboys. That sucks if it goes down. Not that I wanted him here. Hopefully him and TO start a feud.

I don't think the deal is done just yet.

WVUforREDSKINS=:1stplace:

Adam Jones <:pooh:

:dallasuck

Yep..If the late Sean Taylor would have became a FA ....Jerrah would have signed him too...

Way to go, you take a thread people are joking around in and bad mouth a murdered father and husband. You are definitely a piece of work, makes me wonder what people will say about you after you've passed.

I take that back, I already have a great idea of what people already think of you.:dallasuck

RIP 21

Despite the embattled cornerback's troubled record, the Dolphins, Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Texans, Saints, and Patriots have all had discussions about acquiring him. For his part, Pacman has been humbled by his recent experience: "It is hard watching the whole season go by when you know that you are better than 90 percent of the people that's out there."

Now that is funny...

What exactly does that mean?

Sean Taylor was...what?

Like he said.

A thug and degenerate.

Yeah, you heard me. If you want to characterize behavior blindly and in a simple fashion, then be consistent.

He was not a lot different than Pac Man Jones, yet he died tragically, he gets sainted.

If you want to label people, don't change your stance because of the team he plays for or the fact he is dead or not.

Like he said.

A thug and degenerate.

Yeah, you heard me. If you want to characterize behavior blindly and in a simple fashion, then be consistent.

He was not a lot different than Pac Man Jones, yet he died tragically, he gets sainted.

If you want to label people, don't change your stance because of the team he plays for or the fact he is dead or not.

You know absolutely nothing about what you speak!!!

Archived